Bowser's Secret

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Burcheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 0

#1 Burcheck
Member since 2009 • 47 Posts

In Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for the GBA (Game Boy Advance) in the begginning of the game when Bowser fell into the cannon the stupid fat guy said that if Mario and Luigi don't give him 100 coins then he will blaber Bowser's most embarrising secret.

Now I want to know one thing what is that secret or should I say what do you think is Bowser's secret?

SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

Getting defeated so easily is pretty much the secret. If everyone in Mushroom Kingdom knew Bowser was a wimp, they wouldn't be afraid of him anymore.

-Fromage-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 -Fromage-
Member since 2009 • 10572 Posts
Maybe he has a crush on Peach.
SirSpudly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 SirSpudly
Member since 2006 • 4045 Posts

Maybe he has a crush on Peach.-Fromage-

Everyone has a crush on peach in that series. Even Luigi.

Avatar image for Shadowtails9000
Shadowtails9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#5 Shadowtails9000
Member since 2009 • 509 Posts

Well; he has a journal in Paper Mario that shows him to be a very average guy, despite his bravado. He's shy, more or less, when it comes to Peach, especially in the RPGs. BUT if you ask for my non-canon opinion, I'll tell ya what I think.

I think Peach likes Bowser too, but think, if she were to get hitched to a giant dinosaur, what would the Mushroom Kingdom think, with her being a Princess? So she and Bowser use Facebook or whatever to preplan the kidnappings, while Bowser makes up some crazy 'take over the world' motif to keep Mario distracted while he gets to spend time with his love. Basically Peach is kidnapped for a few months at a time to catch up with Bowser, Mario 'saves' her, and Peach lives the mundane life as the princess, bored and lonely until she gets 'kidnapped' again. Mario works well in that he doesn't question the motives, or how she gets kidnapped so easily (maybe Peach let the guards in on it) and basically, he's the key component for making this complicated forbidden love scenario possible. This also may explain the Bowser children scenario, but we won't go that far into it.

TL;DR: Peach and Bowser got the hots for each other, Mario doesn't even know.

neildneil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#6 neildneil
Member since 2007 • 594 Posts

He has naked pictures of Bowser and was gonna put them all over the internet