BabyPulpFiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 BabyPulpFiction
Member since 2013 • 246 Posts

Dude...this game isn't saving my progress, has anyone else had this issue? I'm playing on PS4 offline with my boyfriend, 2 player (he's playing as a guest) we played for at least 2 hours and i "saved and quit". Then when I went back to the game there were no saved games. This has happened at least twice now after playing for over 2hours I'm about to give up. I tried saving on my PSN account and on the Guest account still no luck.

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

Never had that problem with the game. Contact 2k I guess

BigGamerDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#3  Edited By BigGamerDude
Member since 2015 • 2073 Posts

@BabyPulpFiction: Are you connected to the internet? It may be can its set to only save to cloud

Avatar image for BabyPulpFiction
BabyPulpFiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BabyPulpFiction

@biggamerdude: ah, no i'm not! that may be the issue. ty!

BigGamerDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#5 BigGamerDude
Member since 2015 • 2073 Posts

@BabyPulpFiction: you're welcome

Ives74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 Ives74
Member since 2017 • 305 Posts

@BabyPulpFiction: I hope by now your issue is fixed, losing progress sucks. But just to weigh in, an internet connection shouldn't affect your saves. I live in a very internet limited area and most of the time my ps4 isn't connected to the internet. I've never had this issue. Same for pc games on steam. The save files are stored locally and uploaded when an internet connection is available. Maybe your hard drive has issues or something along those lines. Best of luck. That's a really frustrating problem to have.

BabyPulpFiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BabyPulpFiction

@ives74: right? i play offline all the time, and never have a problem, so it makes no sense. I'm thinking maybe the game itself (the actual disc) may be the problem since i bought it used.

Ives74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ives74

@BabyPulpFiction: Well that's even more bizarre. Just so I'm clear, it'll save fine if it's just single player but not for split screen? That's so specific it makes me think it's on purpose.

Time skip, I just went and googled it and it seems that other folks have posted about this too. It looks like it has to do with your bf playing as a guest. I haven't read a ton but from what I can tell it's due to his character not being tied to a specific account. Maybe create a full on profile for him and you might have better luck. It also probably has to do with him joining you in a game already in progress. He won't have completed any of the missions previous to where he joined you.

BabyPulpFiction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BabyPulpFiction

@ives74: No it wasn't saving at all offline. I played by myself for an hr or so and nothing saved. I finally I connected the PS4 to the internet, reinstalled the game and now my progress is saving. His progress still doesn't save, but yeah i think it's because he doesn't have an account. Regardless, still sucks you cant play the campaign two player offline and have progress saved for both players. Oh well. Thanks for the help!

Ives74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Ives74

@BabyPulpFiction: Huh, so two problems. I've never played coop BL on a console so I'm just not very familiar with how it works. Glad you can at least save your progress anyway.