Bloodbornev dark souls 1 2 or 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Wishidbeen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Wishidbeen
Member since 2018 • 5 Posts

We are getting my mother in law a ps4 for Christmas because she wants to play last guardian but also mentioned she wants dark souls(I know it is a difficult game) she isn't the fastest to reactions but wondering what would be better for her, bloodborne or dark souls and if dark souls which one and why?

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

@wishidbeen: Dark Souls II is the slowest paced game in the series. It requires less swift reflexes than the rest. DkS at second place.

Bloodborne and DkSIII are the fastest, and while the better games, I do not recommend for this particular requirement.

Clefdefa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#3 Clefdefa
Member since 2017 • 750 Posts

I agree with RSM.

Bloodborne is all about dodging as you can't block in that and the timing with the guns aren't that easy. All Dark Souls are slower by comparison since you can block.

Dark Souls serie is more in-depth when it comes to stats all that stuff, Bloodborne is easier to grasp on that side.

Dark Souls is more medieval setting while Bloodborne is kinda Victorian/Gothic style.

I also felt like Bloodborne is more horror theme as well. There is a lot more pitch black places, the look of the monsters and some of the environnement too.

Either way, they are a challenge.