heljar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 heljar
Member since 2016 • 147 Posts

I bought a physcial copy of Blacksad on PS4 and it's very glitchy. First off I didn't want to wait for the update to install so I started playing while it downloaded in the background. This caused some problems. After the confrontation in the office I quit my game and restarted it. This seemed to have screwed up my savegame because the game wouldn't continue so I started a new game and got to the gym. When I was in control of Blacksad I tried to press L1 and the game froze. I had to quit the game and try again. This time the game still wouldn't continue so I decided to delete my savegame and start over yet again. But still the game wouldn't load properly. So I decided to delete the game and savegame completely. Reinstall the game properly and wait for the update. After all that I managed to get farther in the game, but it's still very glitchy. If I try to walk left of the gym Blacksad will only walk off the screen and it's impossible to get him back into view. The subtitles keeps disappearing and I have to restart the game for them to return briefly. When I try to activate my detective-sense and look at the person I talk to and their surroundings, it's a graphical mess. First time I tried it after the update there was just some artifacts on the screen. But now it's a nightmare. There's a big blocky "nest" of semi-transparent grey pixels right in the center of the screen so it's very difficult to find the "hotspots" I need. Are these problems only on the PS4-version, or do they appear on all platforms?

VFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By VFighter
Member since 2016 • 5649 Posts

Never even heard of the game.

heljar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 heljar
Member since 2016 • 147 Posts

@vfighter: Based on the comic by the same name. From Pendulo. Released last week.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 21634 Posts

Microids has been synonymous with jank for decades.