Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 GeryGo  Moderator
Member since 2006 • 12636 Posts

I think the game has disappointed me.

All the hype for nothing IMO, the gameplay is weak - got weird character control, damage feedback is poor, the whole game is voiced by 1 person, got weird star wars mumbling characters.

Graphics are okay?

I quit the game really early - has anyone enjoyed it? Feels like Alpha Protocol quality of a game.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 89

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 10073 Posts

Happens sadly. My last one was Cyber Punk, luckily was a holiday gift, and got a refund before the media chewed up the game for CDPRs incompetence. Imagine if I waited any longer a physical refund would be barely worth the hassle.

Never good to read that a game just isn't very fun, can come across as a waste of time and money.

From what I know of Biomutant the developer had a lot of ideas, so a lack of focus. Doesn't help with the lack of polish. They should have spent the extra time making controls, level design, and combat more appealing.

Find that is a problem with a lot of developers, they're too busy trying to tick off a sheet with what features they can add at all times. Thinking that'll continue to please a mass market, and instead becomes a mess. Making a competent and fun video game should always be the priority. They should save some of those baggage ideas for another project, in which can use that as the core feature.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#4 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5566 Posts

I haven’t played it yet but looking forward to it.

VagrantSnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5 VagrantSnow
Member since 2018 • 562 Posts

Good game to introduce kids to the genre.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#6 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 50250 Posts

I feel like the 2020's are going to be the decade of forgotten or dismissed games.