Big things from E3?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

huenemeca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 huenemeca
Member since 2004 • 28 Posts
What are the big things people are expecting from E3? Last year it was the new consoles and I was really wrapped up in that. This year I have been so busy that it kind of snuck up on my so I don't know what the rummors are.
Blaze787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Blaze787
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts

Well, E3 is going to be a smaller, more focused affair this year. I personally think that's a good thing. The huge crowds, flashing lights, and loud noise just made the jobs of the true gaming press that much harder. And don't get me started on booth babes. As much as I like girls, everything doesn't need to be sexualized to be "cool".

Anyway, a lot of gaming companies won't be showing up this year compared to previous ones. But I still get the feeling we're going to get just as much interesting info out of this year's E3 as any other year.

Etheralfayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Etheralfayt
Member since 2004 • 477 Posts

I just want good things for sony. i dont mean to come across as biast but Playstation/Sony has been good to me over the years. But here are some things I want to see happen..

-A New controller for PS3 including Rumble (and I hope it to eventually come standard with all ps3's purchased)

-I want to know more about the Final Fantasy XIII project

-And pretty much just new IPs for systems, I like how Eternal Sonata(360)'s looking, and I wanna see more of White Knight(PS3).

-Maybe see alittle more 3rd party support for the Wii.. I dont know about everybody else but the Wii doesn't appeal to me much at all.. I mean the only thing really that has interested me is Zelda: Twighlight Princess.. but other that... not alot.. and another port of RE4 isnt going to change that.

-I want to see games keep flowing for the 360, more IPs, more JRPGS in particular. But the system looks lo be a great buy right now.

Blaze787

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Blaze787
Member since 2007 • 535 Posts

White Knight is one of my most anticipated PS3 games as well. And I feel the same way about the Wii...apart from some slight interest in Super Mario Galaxy, since it's the first major Mario game since Super Mario Sunshine - or perhaps even Super Mario 64 - the system is way too underpowered by 2007 standards to get me charged up about it.

Anyway, I don't want to turn this thread into a flame war, so I'm just gonna say it would always be cool to know more about the single-player aspect of Halo 3, as well as games like Assassin's Creed and Heavenly Sword. On the PC front, I'd like to know more about Age of Conan and Tabula Rasa, both MMOGs. Then ofcourse there's...

KILLZONE 2

...although that name really could use some work.