This topic is locked from further discussion.

Euaggelistes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 Euaggelistes
Member since 2009 • 1826 Posts

I know I might take a few knocks for asking about Beyblade games but it is for my son so I can deal with a bit of riffing on his behalf :P

My soon to be eight year old son started watching the Beyblade cartoon and I was wondering if anyone had ever played any of the games and if they were any good or if they are like most of the other licensed garbage out there.

We have a Wii and DS system so the games for those systems would be the ones we would be interested in.

metswonin69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 metswonin69
Member since 2006 • 1083 Posts

I've only played one on the Gamecube,BeyBlade VForce: Super Tournament Battle, and I can tell you that it is arguably the worst game I have ever played in my life. Please don't buy it under any circumstances, even if your son does love the TV series.

1zenron1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 1zenron1
Member since 2010 • 672 Posts
I only know of one other game that hasn't been mentioned, and that was on the PS1, which you can't play either. As far as I know, there haven't been any beyblade games out for any of the newer consoles, simply because it isn't popular anymore. The original series was like 7 years ago after all.
majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#4 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10290 Posts
The anime is horrible. I don't know much about the games, but I'm assuming they're pretty bad as well.
lpjazzman220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#5 lpjazzman220
Member since 2008 • 2249 Posts

wait??? someone would make a game...based off of a bad anime...based off a game...based on spinning tops...i can just see how that would end...