Best games to play while listening to podcasts

#1 Posted by FummyCloud (23 posts) -

Hello lads, recently I've been listening to a lot of podcasts and I wanted to play while listening to them but I am not sure what to play. Any suggestions?

#2 Posted by Speeny (1764 posts) -

@fummycloud: Probably games that aren't very "story-heavy." You'd want to play games that have plenty of gameplay with less cutscenes.

Just my opinion though.

#3 Posted by BaelNergal (193 posts) -

Mario games are generally best. You usually don't have to pay much attention to those.

#4 Posted by warmblur (2511 posts) -

Tetris

#5 Posted by RSM-HQ (8410 posts) -

Anything that comes across as second nature in controls and structure. Mostly games you've likely already sunk tons of hours into.

Much like @speeny would probably think story heavily games with unskippable cutscenes are a no for this particular requirement. But Arcade games, Puzzle games, and even Tactical RPGs should fit the bill. Even sandbox adventure games should be accessible while listening to a podcast.

Muscle memory games is usually the correct terminology.

#6 Posted by Amnesiac23 (8452 posts) -

I listen to a TON of podcasts too. My go tos are the grinding sections of RPGs, platformers, puzzles, and recently Dragon Quest Builders.

Avatar image for Alexander2cents
#7 Posted by Alexander2cents (247 posts) -

None because that's really annoying. Go clean up your room.

#9 Posted by robert_sparkes (3072 posts) -

I breezed through the assassins creed Ezio collection whilst listening to various podcasts.

#10 Posted by dervaish (1 posts) -

I think pubg g is the best option for you!

#11 Posted by WickedMuffin (51 posts) -

how can you do these things simultaneously