Best and worst gun and map in Battlefield 3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ModernMuhCow (423 posts) -
Best and worst gun and Best and worst map in battlefield 3... what do you think?
#2 Posted by Kage1 (6791 posts) -

What do you think?

Avatar image for JasonDarksavior
#3 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
Every map is amazing man. I hated the majority of BC 2 maps, but every single map in BF 3 is good and nice. Hate the SVD though.. POS
#4 Posted by ModernMuhCow (423 posts) -
Well i haven't got the game yet but i played the beta, but thats only one map and i didn't like it that much.
#5 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
Well i haven't got the game yet but i played the beta, but thats only one map and i didn't like it that much.ModernMuhCow
What was wrong with it?
#6 Posted by ModernMuhCow (423 posts) -
[QUOTE="ModernMuhCow"]Well i haven't got the game yet but i played the beta, but thats only one map and i didn't like it that much.JasonDarksavior
What was wrong with it?

Got boring for just playing one map.
#7 Posted by danish-death (5314 posts) -
Metro is terrible. It's a t errible rush map and an even worse conquest. I do, however, like both the highway and grand bazaar maps.
#8 Posted by JasonDarksavior (9323 posts) -
Metro is terrible. It's a t errible rush map and an even worse conquest. I do, however, like both the highway and grand bazaar maps. danish-death
Reminds me of COD.
#9 Posted by Am_Confucius (3229 posts) -

Yeah, Operation Metro ain't all that good. Aside from that, I have absolutely lovedall the maps I have played.

#10 Posted by Reptylus (1875 posts) -
Metro is my 2nd favorite rush map, right behind Grand Bazaar. The map that I like the least is Damavand Peak.
#11 Posted by IZoMBiEI (6477 posts) -

I really like the seine river and operation firestorm.

#12 Posted by ModernMuhCow (423 posts) -
No comment about guns? Cmon you guys... And second, danish-death: How did y'ah get the game already if your from Denmark.
#13 Posted by Am_Confucius (3229 posts) -
No comment about guns? Cmon you guys... And second, danish-death: How did y'ah get the game already if your from Denmark.ModernMuhCow
Well, the guns are usually balanced, and unlocking them takes time.
#14 Posted by nismo8000 (1000 posts) -
[QUOTE="danish-death"]Metro is terrible. It's a t errible rush map and an even worse conquest. I do, however, like both the highway and grand bazaar maps. JasonDarksavior
Reminds me of COD.

i'm not a call of duty fan boy, but even the worst call of duty map is better than metro.
#15 Posted by c_rakestraw (14870 posts) -

We have an official thread for Battlefield 3. You can ask this there instead.