Battle of the Fables!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

deadBULLET13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deadBULLET13
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts
Hey! Coming from a HUGE fan of the Fable franchise, I gotta ask: Which of the four Fables are your favorite? Fable: The Lost Chapters, Fable II, Fable III, or the sad and pathetic, Fable: The Journey? This being based off of gameplay, free roam ability, armor/weapon, ability, and story. I think I would have to say either Fable TLC or Fable II but I think I'm leaning toward TLC. What about you guys?
Wolf-Ram-Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Wolf-Ram-Hart
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Fable bored me. I prefer Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Have you played it? It really didn't do much for me either though, but you'll probably like it.
deadBULLET13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 deadBULLET13
Member since 2011 • 27 Posts
i def have heard of it. hmm ill def check it out
Wolf-Ram-Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Wolf-Ram-Hart
Check this out www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEC-N8OduzQ
Wolf-Ram-Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Wolf-Ram-Hart
Amalur isn't a bad game by any means. The reason it didn't do much for me was mostly because of the story and difficulty. The gameplay is great, but you have to limit yourself if you want a real challenge, otherwise it becomes too easy. Battles are only memorable in games if you're trying your best and still in danger of losing. Real tactical and strategic (health and power should be ignored because they simplify battles imo). The best parts of RPGs to me are the parts you spend the most time on due to constant deaths, so Amalur fell short for me.
Dequan1233

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Dequan1233
Member since 2009 • 107 Posts
Fable bored me. I prefer Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Have you played it? It really didn't do much for me either though, but you'll probably like it.Wolf-Ram-Hart
Well, Fable: The lost chapters was my favorite Fable in the series. mostly because you can have full sets of armor + a bow. Plus, I believe everything was alot better in the first then the others. Also, Kingdoms Of Amalur is a great game. I have played it and beaten it. The only problem I have in that game is that you cant jump. I swear, if you could jump in that game, it would be hands down one of my all time favs. However, one of the best capcom rpgs I have ever played was Dragons Dogma. If you got an Xbox 360 or a PS3, I believe, then pick it up. It is a REALLY good game. I keep starting over and over again. It never gets boring, unless you play all the time and reach lvl 200, and you upgraded all your gear to the highest rating it can be at. But yeah, that my input.
Wolf-Ram-Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wolf-Ram-Hart
[QUOTE="Wolf-Ram-Hart"]Fable bored me. I prefer Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning. Have you played it? It really didn't do much for me either though, but you'll probably like it.Dequan1233
Well, Fable: The lost chapters was my favorite Fable in the series. mostly because you can have full sets of armor + a bow. Plus, I believe everything was alot better in the first then the others. Also, Kingdoms Of Amalur is a great game. I have played it and beaten it. The only problem I have in that game is that you cant jump. I swear, if you could jump in that game, it would be hands down one of my all time favs. However, one of the best capcom rpgs I have ever played was Dragons Dogma. If you got an Xbox 360 or a PS3, I believe, then pick it up. It is a REALLY good game. I keep starting over and over again. It never gets boring, unless you play all the time and reach lvl 200, and you upgraded all your gear to the highest rating it can be at. But yeah, that my input.

Tried the Dragon's Dogma demo, really liked it. Was gonna get it last year, but found out Dark Arisen was coming so I waited...now waiting for price to drop.