This topic is locked from further discussion.

kakaroot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 kakaroot
Member since 2008 • 307 Posts

what would you do if you buy game

play it for only 5m and find ut suck

you throw it or replace it,what would you do?

diesil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 diesil
Member since 2004 • 489 Posts
well if u research a game b4 u buy it u wont have that problem
muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#3 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
Keep it. Try it again later. Your taste might change, and it depends what makes it bad for you.
slimdave21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#4 slimdave21
Member since 2003 • 2646 Posts

5 minutes usually isn't enough time to make a proper judgement for most games.

Avatar image for Videogamefan123
Videogamefan123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 Videogamefan123
Member since 2007 • 941 Posts
I'd keep it because I like to collect games. So it would end up on my shelf just to say i have it
bigd575

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 185

#6 bigd575
Member since 2008 • 6192 Posts
Keep it play it some more.
Spindoc_SEI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 Spindoc_SEI
Member since 2005 • 1349 Posts
Well I rented Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox and returned it the same day because of the difficulty. I couldn't defeat the first boss after trying for four hours straight. If you can't have fun then what is the point of playing a game? Besides I think the first three games on NES were far better.
skp_16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 skp_16
Member since 2005 • 3854 Posts
Beat it. Once I start a game (also books, tv series, anime, etc), I must finish. I get a strange feeling whenever I leave something unfinished.
kakaroot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 kakaroot
Member since 2008 • 307 Posts

Beat it. Once I start a game (also books, tv series, anime, etc), I must finish. I get a strange feeling whenever I leave something unfinished.skp_16

you just like me man i have strange feeling whenever I leave game unfinished:shock:

Gamezster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Gamezster
Member since 2008 • 346 Posts
Star Wars: Battlefront 1.
CommandoSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CommandoSnake
Member since 2007 • 130 Posts

play it for an hour or 2 then see what u think

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts

Well I rented Ninja Gaiden on the Xbox and returned it the same day because of the difficulty. I couldn't defeat the first boss after trying for four hours straight. If you can't have fun then what is the point of playing a game? Besides I think the first three games on NES were far better.Spindoc_SEI

I felt the same way for a while, but after giving it a break, I started it again. I found that by really trying to follow the combos and things, it made the game a lot easier. Eventually, with practice, the game isn't that bad. It's actually a lot of fun once you get into the groove of things.

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#13 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

well it all depends , i usually research a game before i buy , but classic games have little to no info so um ya anyhing before n64 ps1 era your gonna have to risk it ,

ill keep it no matter what you can not replace a ny game if its opened unless its broken and within the retailers return policy, and theres still one catch if theres any copies of the game lef your stuck with the same game no matter what .. now if they dont have copies then yes theres a good chance of you getting your money back ,,

also for me it really depends on price, the value , and when it was released

example=madden 92- for the sega genesis i thought it would be as good as 06 but no i was wrong but theres only one catch or 2 number 1 it only costed me 1 dollar , and 6 cents so it wouold not be worth my time returning,

now heres one if i could i would have returned it

perfect dark zero because 1 it costed me 59,99 for the specail edition , it didnt have anything specail at all

the game it self was fine gameplay wise, but the replay vallue of that game is lower then its prodecessor , perfectdark 64

for obvious reasons ,

jedinat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jedinat
Member since 2003 • 3560 Posts

Beat it. Once I start a game (also books, tv series, anime, etc), I must finish. I get a strange feeling whenever I leave something unfinished.skp_16
I used to be like that. Then I wised up. Why waste time on crap? I've sort of fallen off the other side of things though, which isn't much better. I drop novels constantly after a few pages--a couple hundred pages in, and even near the very end for no pressing reason. Games drop like flies once they become slightly less than entertaining; I drop anime all the time, sometimes near the end for minor reasons. Once upon a time I forced myself through horrors like KgNE which was akin to slowly wedging a knife in my gut, just because I wanted to finish what I started...

I guess the reason for the change may be because I've just seen everything--I see annoying or familiar situations coming a mile away and just do not have the patience for them anymore. Game mechanics that were once fresh are now stale--run of the mill stories and characters are no longer stomachable. I need a certain spark to keep me interested--some element to keep me coming back. I don't really know what that is anymore, and I guess I'm having too much fun when I see it to recognize it as such. So I continue to poke through the sludge, only occassionally in satisfaction. I don't really know what I'm saying but I said it anyways.

slayer19888

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 slayer19888
Member since 2008 • 182 Posts
keep it anyway
cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

[QUOTE="skp_16"]Beat it. Once I start a game (also books, tv series, anime, etc), I must finish. I get a strange feeling whenever I leave something unfinished.kakaroot

you just like me man i have strange feeling whenever I leave game unfinished:shock:

Me too... and even more with 100 out of my 200 games unfinished :cry: ~ de arimasu

Zathic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -2

#17 Zathic
Member since 2007 • 1946 Posts
I'd play it a little longer and if I didn't like it I'd trade it back in
Gerror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 Gerror
Member since 2008 • 42 Posts
Play it. Leave it play a better game. Come back to it a few hours/days later still find it sucks so I put it on my game rack to never play again. Ask Shadow the hedgehog on Ps2
wassup432

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#19 wassup432
Member since 2007 • 1025 Posts

I play for longer than five minutes. I usually make a judgement of the game in half an hour.

go-cizmek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#20 go-cizmek
Member since 2007 • 1782 Posts
There's only one game I ever played that I find terrible: FF XII. I almost threw the disc out the window because the game was so stupid.
SuperSmashBro1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SuperSmashBro1
Member since 2008 • 14243 Posts
If its A Mario game I keep it,like I did with DK barrel blast.If not,I sell it or give it.