Assassin's Creed Revelations Uplay Solo Pack not working

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by ReviewerDrake (805 posts) -

I purchased the solo pack for 20 units and it says it gives 3 weapons from brotherhood and a medicine capacity upgrade I am pretty sure I got the medicine upgrade since the max is 20 and I can hold 25 but where do I find the weapons they are not in the blacksmith shop.

#2 Posted by CrimsonpugTwo (2220 posts) -

I believe they will be at your Weapon Selection in your Base of operations.... though if Revelations is anything like Brotherhood, you won't actually open up your base of operations until about halfway through the game.

#3 Posted by ReviewerDrake (805 posts) -

It's cool I found em its the captains sword,Milanese Sword and Schinova and the actual max med capacity is 20.

#4 Posted by tahmid16 (25 posts) -
hey i cant find it also since i used 20 points to get the solo pack... so where are the weapons and where do u find it? thnks
#5 Posted by ReviewerDrake (805 posts) -

They are in your den on a rack 3 weapons and two empty slots the 3 weapons are Captains sword,Schinova and Milanese sword you should find it if you search all racks and is your medicine already at 20 because if it's not that means the pack did not work period.

#6 Posted by darksiders9999 (25 posts) -
Hello, I have finished the game, i have purchased the solo pack and I have the medecine on 20 but the rack is still empty.... why :S ?