Ashes of Creation - Ground Breaking MMO on Kickstarter!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Daedelus76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Daedelus76
Member since 2004 • 27 Posts

Hi everyone!

If you haven't heard about this amazing MMO on kickstarter - I *highly* recommend you take a look. I've linked the kickstarter video below. This team of industry veterans is looking to transform the MMO genre into something that is rooted in player action. The creation and destruction of cities is player driven! Economy and crafting are huge parts of the game - yes, relevant crafting in an MMO! There is also rich lore that the players themselves decide how to unlock. I'm including links to check it out and also to the Kickstarter itself - there are many different packages available that you can pledge for if you wish and some great rewards have already been unlocked for ALL backers.

The creative director, Steven Sharif, describes the game best...

"Ashes of Creation is an open-world, non-faction based, no P2W, high-fantasy MMORPG. Join us as we change the face of the genre."

Register for the Ashes site - full disclosure, this is a refer link for me to get credit for the referral, if you do not wish to use it, you are welcome to use the non-referral one (this link).

Ashes of Creation Kickstarter - here you'll be able to see all the details on the game so far

Hope this day finds you all well.

Thank you and hope to see you in Discord (https://discordapp.com/invite/ashesofcreation) as part of the Ashes community!

Cheers,

D