Armored core verdict day actuall new added parts dlc needs to happen

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gavin-peavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Edited By gavin-peavy
Member since 2015 • 37 Posts

I've come to find that armored core is an amazing and highly addicting game and is even more fun in the mass online team pvp but one thing that is wrong is the lack of dlc expansions. Long have I craved to see new parts and overpowered weapons come into my cache of AC destruction. Anyone who feels the same can you please share the love and comment on this blog? I'm just starting and could really use it

kljohns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 kljohns2
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

Last one I played was Armored Core 4. I used to LOVE the series and then stopped for whatever reason. How are the most recent titles? I really miss the series.

gavin-peavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 gavin-peavy

@kljohns2: There has been three releases the one before five its name escapes me at the moment then the next two are Armored core V and Armored Core Verdict day and both aren't at all different from AC IV they just improved graphics and weapons is all you should check them out my friend

kljohns2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 kljohns2
Member since 2006 • 462 Posts

@gavin-peavy: wow, yeah I just researched the other games since then. It will have to wait until I'm done with Bloodborne though...just picked it up for $20. Thanks for the reply

gavin-peavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 gavin-peavy

@kljohns2: anytime friend tell me how bloodborne goes I've been wanting to look into it

DuaIFace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 DuaIFace
Member since 2009 • 581 Posts

I do not know why I cannot quote the first/OP post but this is for you OP:

It appears as though you're new to the series (or no?) which is fine, but since you may not know---From Software has never done DLC. They always make a 'companion' game to the original release. They've done this since the PSX days. Make game, release companion game. They always come in pairs. After AC2 I stopped buying every one. I just buy the expanded game.

Blizzard does the same thing with the Diablo series. Make game---make expansion. New game, expansion.

P.S. I lie about Armored Core. I have every single game they ever released. I'm a flipping giant fanboy who can't let go. LOLOLOL

gavin-peavy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 gavin-peavy

@DuaIFace: I mean yes they do have an expansion but you must admit what if an expansion to the expansion came? Like additional maps and patterns and weapons and such. I also agree on the super fan thing I used to own all of the games up to armored core 4 and then I lost them and haven't played them until I picked up AC v a month ago.