Are you Old gamer? Help me find this game Please.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

mohanad32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By mohanad32
Member since 2017 • 2 Posts

Hi guys thank you for looking to this thread/request.

First Sorry for my bad english

i will tell you all details that i know about game and please tell me the name of it or give me the similar

here we go.

The game logo may look like this

The game is strategy and size of it as i remember like 30-80mb and too old game like 3-6 years ago but look like new

Gameplay : Listen it's got levels like 50-100 match you have to finish them and the game has ended

When i play the game i have my own castle that castle got like 20/20 soldier and small castle got like 10/10 same to enemy castle got like me 20/20 soldier and small castle got 10/10

here i have to send my soldier to small castle and everytime i send soldier the castle got regeneration soldier like 3/10 after 4 second got 10/10 again

untill i own the enemy small castle so i got now 1 20/20 and 10/10 and 10/10 and enemy got only castle 20/20 untill i own it and i win the match

The idea of the game that you have to wait to regeneration soldiers and send them to castle to own it and win the match

every match got harder than before. and that all i remember about this game if you can help me to find this game please i will be glad to you.

i remember few words of name game may help you or not

1- castle

2- Empire

3- wars

4- strategy

mgools

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#2 mgools
Member since 2005 • 1301 Posts

Microsoft Age of Empire maybe?

PutASpongeOn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 PutASpongeOn
Member since 2014 • 4897 Posts

Sounds familiar, now I'm curious to figure it out.

WhiteLynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 WhiteLynx
Member since 2005 • 45 Posts

Soldier "regeneration" remind me of "heroes of might and magic". Were there any resources in the game? Wood, wheat, etc.

HushBlush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 HushBlush
Member since 2017 • 72 Posts

battle realms?? haha too old tho but good game :)

ArchoNils2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ArchoNils2
Member since 2005 • 10534 Posts

Please use this sticky: Official ''Can't remember the title of a game'' thread 2.0

That aside, it might be hard to find your game since you're describing a genre with several titles that match your description. At least if I understood you correctly, you're talking about a game like Astérix: The Gallic Wars. No idea how the genre is called though