are you happy or sad when you finish a videogam and why?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts

for me it depends on the game. It's wierd though because i don't have a specific criteria. I am always sad when i complete loZ OoT(i've beaten it 17 times). But i am always happy when i beat KH(beaten it 7 times.)

HOW about you? 

dante_123456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 dante_123456
Member since 2005 • 15011 Posts
depends of it's a sad ending or not :D
valizotha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 valizotha
Member since 2005 • 1383 Posts
I was happy when I beat Oblivion...
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 HandsomeDead
Member since 2006 • 596 Posts
Depends on how long it took, what the ending was like etc. Like, games such as Max Payne 2 and MGS2, they have real good endings, so I was pleased to have got the full story out of them although at the same time I was pretty sad that I had finished such good games.
trylks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 trylks
Member since 2005 • 1948 Posts

I'm usually satisfied looking at the ending while I think, "whoa! I finished this game!", in some occasions I may think different things as "this ending sucks" or "WTF?!? I want more game, this isn't enough!"

I don't use to beat the games more than once either, it is usually something that I enjoyed, that I beated and that belongs to the past, time to play new games and get new experiences.

Avatar image for American_Pirate
American_Pirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 American_Pirate
Member since 2005 • 324 Posts
It entirely depends on how well the makers of the game wrap it up, when I neared the finish of SLY 3, the last chapter of one of the greatest platforming franchises of all time, I felt sad but when it finally came to an end they did such a nice job at wrapping up the series that instead of having a feeling of loss...there was a feeling of satisfaction. I don't think you get that from many games these days. For my money your supposed to feel satisfied and content at the end of a story, so all this cliffhanger bullpoopy that certain games throw out really sorta spoils the game by never giving it a proper ending. But then again gamers live for sequels...it's a bit of a paradox.
The_PirateKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 The_PirateKing
Member since 2005 • 9714 Posts
~-~Happy? Sad? No, I'm PISSED!:evil: Games aren't supposed to quit me I'm supposed to quit them.:evil: It's funny cuz this is actually true. I hate short games and never finish the long ones. Only exception to this is Castlevania. I beat it, beat it on hard / other character modes and I'm not mad that it's over. I don't do this with any other game but Castlevanias.~-~
weltall1028

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 weltall1028
Member since 2007 • 4775 Posts

I was happy when I beat FFVIII, because it had a great ending.

I was sad when I beat Xenosaga Episode 3, because it was the end of my favorite series.

I was happy when I finished Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete, because I had no MP or restorative items remaining.

dogdaddy66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 dogdaddy66
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
for certain games i'm a bit sad because, for example, star wars kotor 2, you jut fly off into the distance like you think you have to distance yourself from the galaxy and you will never be sen again.
linkthewindow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#10 linkthewindow
Member since 2005 • 5654 Posts
Depends on what the ending was like, weather the game was fun, and if I wanted to keep on playing.