Are They Gonna Do A "Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3"?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by elax92 (48 posts) -

I never played the first one but I loved the second(I'm a big marvel fan). You think that with the popularity of the marvel movies they could justify MUA 3. I'd love to see it, especially if it had my favorite marvel characters in it(punisher, gambit, cyclops,iron man and spider-man, and considering spider-man is marvel poster boy it's pretty much a given he'd be in MUA 3).Maybe with the story doing something with the secret wars story line (The 1984 one, not the one from 2004). What do you think?

#2 Edited by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

If they do... Will it be better than Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris ?

#3 Posted by elax92 (48 posts) -

@Lulu_Lulu: Don't know. never played guardian of light so I really have no point of reference.

#4 Posted by Lulu_Lulu (19564 posts) -

Well they should make Ultimate Alience 3 anyway..... Co-op is always good and developers should always say yes to it everytime.

#5 Posted by elax92 (48 posts) -

True dat.

#6 Posted by xtrip86 (25 posts) -

With the catalogue of characters available it should be a simple decision! 4 player offline and online gaming. Easy release for all consoles.

#7 Posted by Tokeism (2365 posts) -

Since they haven't done it already I'd assume no

#8 Edited by johnd13 (9206 posts) -

I played the first one and it was great. I had tons of fun with that game. Don't know about the second but they should make a third one, why not.

#9 Posted by Nitro73 (25 posts) -

I am still waiting. Maybe with the new consoles, and the long break, we will get a true sequel to it.

#10 Posted by elax92 (48 posts) -

Hopefully. What really sucks is no one plays MUA2 online anymore(at least on the ps3 a months ago when I tried to get a game going) so I either have to play solo or kidnap 3 hobos.

#11 Edited by Behardy24 (5324 posts) -

I doubt it. Activision has got their hands full with Call of Duty and Skylanders and those make millions so they won't have time to even bother with a new Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

Maybe one day. :(