Are there any 360 games in which you have unlocked EVERY achievement in?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 0

#1 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts

Yeah every 360 game has a couple of hundred points worth of "cheese" achievements which require nothing more than completing a game on the normal setting. But most games have lots of achievements are either extremely difficult to obtain, extremely time consuming. The only game in which I have gotten every achievement in is oblivion (including the shivering isles expansion ones). It took me about 150 hours to do all that.

What games have you done it in and how many hours did it take you (if the game has a time log).

Anofalye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 Anofalye
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts

I was under the impression each game has 1000 points available to be unlocked. I am not well versed into this feature obviously hehe.

I could be wrong. Got 1000 points for Oblivion...not even 600 for OverLord. I complete both. Didn't even check for BioShock, as I will never complete it hehehe.

Kreatzion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 Kreatzion
Member since 2003 • 6468 Posts
The only two games I have all the achievements for are Halo 3 and Tomb Raider: Legend. If you want to count XBLA games, I got them for Uno and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 UT_Wrestler

I was under the impression each game has 1000 points available to be unlocked. I am not well versed into this feature obviously hehe.

I could be wrong. Got 1000 points for Oblivion...not even 600 for OverLord. I complete both. Didn't even check for BioShock, as I will never complete it hehehe.

Anofalye

You ought to download the shivering isles expansion. It really makes it well worth dusting off your copy of oblivion, plus there's an extra 250 achievement points to unlock.

UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 UT_Wrestler

The only two games I have all the achievements for are Halo 3 and Tomb Raider: Legend. If you want to count XBLA games, I got them for Uno and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.Kreatzion

Yeah I personally wouldn't count XBLA games since they're shorter and have a much smaller list of achievements.

EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
I need the last level and bonus mission in CoD4 to be complete. In Undertow I need the 10K kill achivement, two more in Aegis Wing, Almost done with Condemned, and almost done with Crackdown minus the bonus content.
Avatar image for deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e
deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 deactivated-5b7eeba71ed1e
Member since 2005 • 7040 Posts

Want to earn an easy 1000 points?

King Kong.

I beat the game in about 5 hours in one sitting and got all 1000 achievement points. That was actually the first game I played on 360.

TheMierArmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 TheMierArmy
Member since 2003 • 5699 Posts
Fight Night Round 3.... it took awhile
Tokeism

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Tokeism
Member since 2006 • 2365 Posts
halo 3 and oblivion
xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 xmitchconnorx
Member since 2007 • 2649 Posts
madden 08 and dead rising.
Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 31245 Posts

Yeah I've gotten a few.

• Mass Effect
  • Halo 3
  • Ninety-Nine Nights
  • Enchanted Arms

I've also gotten 1000 in Oblivion but I haven't grabbed the Shivering Isles expansion so depending on how you count that one it could go in the list as well. Some games I'm very close with only a couple away from getting them all such as Gears of War with 1120, Tomb Raider with one achievement missing, and Condemned also with one achievement missing.

gifteddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#12 gifteddie
Member since 2007 • 567 Posts
took forever but I got 1000 on Bioshock
beat89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 beat89
Member since 2004 • 870 Posts
Halo 3 and COD4, both of whichtook a decent amount of effort. I'm slogging through Mass Effect a few more times to get the 185 I'm missing there, although that is a pain because those acheivements are just drudge-work.
ShenlongBo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#14 ShenlongBo
Member since 2004 • 3800 Posts

I have the original 1000 points for Gears of War, and I maxed out Skate. There's also that freebie 1000 I got from Fight Night R3, but *shrug*.

I've also got the full 200 for Boom Boom Rocket and Omega Five as well.

EDIT: Oh yeah, how could I forget grinding out the full 1000 on Virtua Fighter 5?

EDIT: Pac-Man CE as well. Got all 200 there.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15 TheGreatGuero
Member since 2004 • 651 Posts
Nope. Not yet. I just got my 360 a few months ago, I'm sure I'll get all the achievements in a few games eventually. Just need more time, well... and I need to actually play online. That might help.
Kreatzion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Kreatzion
Member since 2003 • 6468 Posts

I have the original 1000 points for Gears of War, and I maxed out Skate. There's also that freebie 1000 I got from Fight Night R3, but *shrug*.

I've also got the full 200 for Boom Boom Rocket and Omega Five as well.

EDIT: Oh yeah, how could I forget grinding out the full 1000 on Virtua Fighter 5?

ShenlongBo

I hate you. I'm so close to maxing out VF5's achievement points. I've just been so lazy as of late with the game, as you can tell from my recent display of skill.

Helghast_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Helghast_Merc
Member since 2006 • 800 Posts
Well, I managed to unlock every achievement points in Doom for XBLA. It took me almost a year because it was an on and off thing.
tidus_swain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#18 tidus_swain
Member since 2003 • 10019 Posts
Call of Duty 2 and Geomatry Wars.
Was 20 points away from Completing Dynasty Warriors 5, but i have to start again because my other Gamertag stopped working :(
Dire_Weasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#19 Dire_Weasel
Member since 2002 • 16681 Posts
I got 1000 points on Bioshock and NFS:Most wanted.
I'm also very close on Halo 3 (965) ... I just have a few multiplayer acheivements left.
Someday I plan on finishing all the side quests in Oblivion and going from 700 to the full 1000 points.
fenwickhotmail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 fenwickhotmail
Member since 2004 • 7308 Posts
Only two: COD2 and COD4. Yes I like doing the campaign on Veteran; it gets addicting although can be the most frustrating thing as well
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#21 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

Elder Scrolls 4

Fight Night Round 3

Phantasy Star Universe

Earth Defense Force 2017

there was one more... I forgot which. I know I have like 4 games which the last two or 3 elude me, particularly on Dead Rising (Saint anyone?)

Cpt_Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#22 Cpt_Apollo
Member since 2006 • 1311 Posts
Avtar: TLA: TBE - 1000pts in 4 mins.
sonicare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#23 sonicare
Member since 2004 • 57412 Posts
I have every achievement in Call of Duty 2. Only one that I completely unlocked.
EmilioDigsIt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 EmilioDigsIt
Member since 2005 • 4391 Posts
Woop, just arrived at 1020 achivement points for Crackdown. Just need the stunt rings and two more races to get the original 1000.
Avatar image for Shame-usBlackley
Shame-usBlackley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Shame-usBlackley
Member since 2002 • 18266 Posts

[QUOTE="Kreatzion"]The only two games I have all the achievements for are Halo 3 and Tomb Raider: Legend. If you want to count XBLA games, I got them for Uno and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.UT_Wrestler

Yeah I personally wouldn't count XBLA games since they're shorter and have a much smaller list of achievements.

I would. XBLA achievements are some of the most hardcore out there. Ask anyone who's played Hexic or Geometry Wars.

I have a 1000 in a bunch of games, but the one that gave me the most difficulty was Earth Defense Force. Not only is it hard as hell, but you have to farm items to get them, which becomes a drag. Still, I just had to see what the final weapon was.

That's the beauty of achievements, though -- it makes it so a game is still viable for me months or years down the road. I've got so many games that I need to finish getting achievements in that I could probably buy no new games for a year and be occupied the entire time. Even oldies like Condemned (the achievements of which are glitched) is one I plan on going back to.

The only thing I don't like is when really hardcore achievements are tied to multiplayer, because it means that getting them is dependant on other playing the game as well, not just you. I went back to Lost Planet a few months back and had trouble finding a game, so it's probably going to be impossible to get those achievements now. A good example is The Club. I just bought it last night, and there's an achievement for 10,001 kills. I don't know if 10,000 people are even going to play the game online to be honest, so that achievement is probably a pipe dream. There's nothing worse than bad achievements, and not only is the 10k kills a bad one, it's also probably unattainable. COD 4's achievements were brilliant. They were all single-player, which means no expiration date. And they have a nice mix for people of all skill levels. The online mode does a nice enough job selling itself, so COD4 really didn't need people cheesing it up trying to get achievements. When it comes to multiplayer, I think achievements should be very basic, like play on every map, win every game type, use every weapon, etc. The achievements they are putting in games right now make it so people are playing to get the achievement, not necessarily to win or help their team out. That's lame.

Anyway, as you can tell, I really like achievements. I just think developers need to do a better job of understanding what they are, how they affect their games, and how to implement them.

HiResDes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26 HiResDes
Member since 2004 • 5919 Posts

Encharted Arms

Fight Night

Oblivion including SHivering Isles

Rampanterage