AQWBlaZer91's Top 10 Countdown: The Top 5 E3 Announcements and News I hope to see

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

It is that time again folks where E3 has started and various game developers have got tons and of new big gaming announcements that are going to be held up this year. There are plenty of things that we are looking forward to but at the same time things that I am not looking to. With Sony dropping out of E3 I can't make any comment on to what Sony is up to. Here are five things that I am looking to the most at this years E3.

5: Nintendo

Nintendo has always got unforgettable announcements that they have shown so far but this E3 I honestly would like to hear more news from them. They could talk about the upcoming Smash Bros Fighters that are coming soon for Super Smash Bros Ultimate as well as the upcoming Zelda Link's Awakening remake on Switch and the announced Metroid Prime 4.

4: Xbox

Mircosoft's E3 Conference really stole last year's E3 showing and maybe this year's E3 showing will be even better. As Sony will be dropping out of E3 this year Microsoft have a chance to take the show of their best announcements. Microsoft might take some of the time to talk about their new XBox console they have been hinting about or give more announcements about Halo Infinite or Gears 5.

3: The Elder Scrolls VI

Bethesda may have screwed up so badly with the atrocious Fallout 76 and Elder Scrolls Blades wasn't really all that good but however Bethesda can't let it's fans down with the announcement of The Elder Scrolls VI. We were a little sneak peak trailer showing it's announcement but with no announcement. Hopefully we can get some kind of announcement or words about what will come of it and where it will take place. Skyrim was one of the series best reviewed games of all time and still is being played to this played so we can expect great things with Elder Scrolls VI.

2: A New Tales of Game, Remaster or Tales of Crestoria

Last year I was really shocked that Bandai Namco announced a Tales of Vesperia Remastered at E3 which left me in complete excitement. I know this would be too much to ask from Bandai Namco but maybe they might either announce a possible new Tales of Remaster like either Tales of Destiny Remaster or Tales of Legendia. They might announce more details about the upcoming Tales of Crestoria or maybe an all new Tales of game announcement. With the Tales Series doing really well and Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition doing really well it would be nice to see what gets announced.

1: Doom Eternal Online Multiplayer and Release Date

Last year Bethesda and ID Software announced a sequel to one of the best games of 2016 and possibly one of the best FPS games in recent memory. Yes we all saw different trailers which showcased where the game is going to take place but however they didn't talk all that much about the online multiplayer. Hopefully this E3 the developers will talk about the Multiplayer Component and also give out a release date for it cause a release date for it has to come eventually so that we can enter the realms of hell once again.

Do you agree with this list? What games of 2018 left you disappointed?

Written By Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.