AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

2018 has ended and new we move onto 2019 with new hopes and surprises. This year we got a look at some of the best upcoming games coming out soon. Here are 10 of the most anticipated games of 2019 which everyone including myself are looking forward to the most.

10: Jump Force

Platform: PS4/XBox One/PC

Developer: Spike Chunsoft

Jump Force is a 3 on 3 tag team fighting game featuring characters from popular anime and manga series like Dragonball, Yu Gi Oh, Bleach, Naruto and My Hero Academia. So far the fighting engine from the looks of it is great and it would be great to see the final result of this upcoming cross over.

9: Mortal Kombat 11

Platform: PS4/XBox One/Switch/PC

Developer: NetherRealm Studios

Mortal Kombat is back once again with a new instalment. The trailer looked pretty promising and we are hoping for more over the top violent fatalities, brutalities and maybe babalities as well. Preorders of the game will be able to get their early hands on Shao Kahn which means Shao Kahn's back once again.

8: Metro Exodus

Platform: PlayStation 4/XBox One/PC

Developer: 4A Games

The Metro games are really incredible for their story and setting and the gameplay has been pretty good so far and we can hope that this game turns out really well. It's going to have a day and night cycle and environments that change depending on the season.

7: Ghost of Tsusima

Platform: PlayStation 4

Developer: Sucker Punch Productions

Ghost of Tsusima looks promising in every single way even though much wasn't explained. It's going to have an open world with stealth elements in it as well as fights where you can chain up a series of frontal assaults to even up your odds against enemies.

6: Wolfenstein Youngblood

Developer: MachineGames

Wolfenstein Youngblood has new playable leads instead who are daughters of B.J Blazkowicz. The game is going to be both Single Player and Multiplayer so that at least you can play this game alone if you feel like tackling the game solo. I hope the game will be as epic as the other games so far that we have had.

5: Resident Evil 2 Remake

Developer: Capcom

We waited a long, long time to return to that burning city full of zombies for a very long time. Everything is reworked for this remake including the story and the gameplay which look outstanding so far and the release date is getting close.

4: Death Stranding

Developer: Kojima Productions

Kojima's latest game is hoping to be a masterpiece much like the Metal Gear Solid games that he originally was heavily involved in. Another plenty of announcements we can't wait to see the final result of this new game.

3: The Last of Us Part II

Developer: Naughty Dog

There is so much that we want to see in The Last of Us Part II and Naughty Dog has brought us huge amounts of hype. The gameplay and trailer reveals showed off more of the story and of course the gameplay looks incredibly solid and we can't wait to see the continuing story of Ellie very soon.

2: Doom Eternal

Developer: id Software

Doom made one hell of a return with the 2016 reboot game which stands as one of the best FPS game in recent memory and perhaps one of the best games period. Doom Eternal brings everything back and adds more to the formula making it even better then the 2016 game. Demons invade once again and the monster of FPS protagonists the Doom Slayer takes nothing from them and gives them Eternal Hell. It's going to have more Glory Kills, more weapons, more upgrades and more everything. We simply can't wait for this massively anticipated Doom sequel.

1: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Developer: Bandai Namco Entertainment

I know I give the series too much credit for what they are worth but unless you stuck around with the series then you have no idea how long we waited for the enhanced version Tales of Vesperia to finally hit the west. This ultimate version of the most popular instalment of the Tales Series includes all of the content including new costumes, bosses and areas from the Japan Only PlayStation 3 port and also updated graphics for the next gen platforms. We also get Flynn joining the party permanently as well as the new character Patty Fleur which add up to the amazing characters that are in the game. Tears alone cannot express how long we waited for Bandai Namco to realize that there is a massive fanbase waiting, not just for Vesperia but for the whole series that has yet to release the other games and I hope that this does brilliantly in the west enough for us to support the series that is still fighting desperately against all of the biggest underwhelming RPGs that we have been getting the past few years making this the Most Anticipated Game of 2019.

Do you agree with this list? What games of 2019 are you excited for the most?

Written By Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Avatar image for deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#1 deactivated-618bc23e9b1c9
Member since 2007 • 7339 Posts

Only game I agree with from your list is number 1.

I'm much more excited for the following 2019 games:

• Animal Crossing (Switch)
  • Fire Emblem: Three Houses
  • Shenmue III
  • My Time at Portia
  • Yoshi's Crafted World
  • Dragon Quest Builders 2
  • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
  • Ys IX: Monstrum Nox
  • Ori and the Will of the Wisps
  • War Groove

Avatar image for yammireckorrdsan
YammiReckorrdSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 YammiReckorrdSan
Member since 2016 • 616 Posts

I'm super hyped for Vesperia despite that I already finished the PS3 version a few years ago... I'm not going to buy the game again, but damn, I'm hyped.

As for Jump Force, the only characters that really interset me in the game are Yugi, Renji, and Aizen. I don't need 6 DBZ characters for this, I have FigherZ for that. Let's see if they are going to add more characters that I care for. Give me Dark Schenider, Allen Walker and Leenalee, Medaka, Train, Kaiba, Yukihira Souma, Sakuragi Hanamichi, Kobayakawa Sena, Todoroki, and then I'll be happy to buy the game.