AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

With all of the E3 showings at an end we take a look at what are my picks for E3. These games rank from the excellent showings which not only made a fantastic impression but also also the hype they created. What games made the list?

10: Anthem

Platform: XBox One/PlayStation 4/PC

Developer: Bioware

Bioware's next game Anthem sure looked impressive, playing much like the Mass Effect games this title has a massive open world to explore and it can be played in Single Player or Multiplayer. Players can build relationships with various non-playable characters much like the other BioWare games and of course the gameplay remain enjoyable.

9: Rage 2

Developer: id Software/Avalanche Studios

The original Rage was great so I honestly would like to see how the sequel turns out. It will be open world just like the previous game and it will have some other new features as well.

8: Control

Developer: Remedy Entertainment

Like the look of the gameplay shown live, it's third person shooting but also with the ability to use powers to throw pieces of the environment against enemies.

7: Metro Exodus

Developer: 4A Games

Time to go back to that post-apocalyptic world and fight for survival once more. It's going to be brutal. There is going to be new dangerous hazards, a day and night cycle and environments that change at the course of each session.

6: The Last of Us Part II

Platform: PlayStation 4

Developer: Naughty Dog

The original survival game from the talented developers Naughty Dog who always made such brilliant exclusives for the PlayStation was a big masterpiece for the PS3 and now the sequel looks to do hopefully even better. Focusing on Elle after her adventure with Joel she finds herself struggling with more then just herself. The trailer was unbelievably amazing and the transition between story and gameplay was incredible.

5: Doom Eternal

The demons of hell have once again returned and this time on earth and Doom Slayer is going to make all these demons pay the massive price for even landing their foot on earth. It's going to have bigger demons and also some bigger guns, I also hope to see what the brutal glory kills will be like in this new Doom game. This will motivate me to doing an all out Doom Marathon in December coming.

4: Resident Evil 2 Remake

Developer: Capcom

We wanted to see a Resident Evil 2 Remake after how amazing the original Resident Evil was and finally we get to see one of the most popular entries in the series get that remake treatment. Everything is redone from the ground up including the gameplay and story to hopefully keep that survival aspect intact. Looking forward to going back to that zombie fested city one more time.

3: Death Stranding

Platform: XBox One/PlayStation 4

Developer: Kojima Productions

The man behind Metal Gear has since opened up his new business and his latest project Death Stranding is looking awesome. It's going to have a rather unique setting and will be open world. It's going to try to have a connection between life and death and so far from the trailers it looks incredible.

2: Devil May Cry 5

Platform: XBox One/PlayStation 4

Developer: Capcom

There are just 5 simple things that this surprising reveal has brought to this franchise. 1. Nero is back and has a new arm. 2. Dante is back and has his proper hair style back. 3. Virgil is back. 4. Unleash one of the best music composition that is fitting of the Devil May Cry name and lastly 5. Give the series back to Capcom so that they can finally put this series back on it's feet. Fans have wanted a true sequel to this Demon slashing series and it looks like we might get finally get our wish. It's the kind of thing that can make franchises get that redemption that they truly need to gain back what it lost before and the kind of thing that knows how to get it's fans all fired up and restore vast ammounts of hype such as...

Honourable Mentions

Kingdom Hearts III

Battlefield V

Fallout 76

Sekiro Shadows Die Twice

Halo Infinite

Gears 5

Wolfenstein Youngblood

Dragon Quest XI Echoes of an Elusive Age

Octopath Traveller

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

1: Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition

Platform: XBox One/PlayStation 4/Nintendo Switch/PC

Developer: Bandai Namco

Do I need to any more? Fans including myself begged for so long for the updated Tales of Vesperia port on PS3 to finally come to the West for a long time. Now finally for the first time we are finally getting one of the best Tales of games of all time updated with all of the Japan only PS3 content for the very first time. We get to play as Flynn and also get to have the new party member Patty Fleur as well as new areas, new bosses and new costumes that we never got before. It was disappointing that we in the west never got the PS3 version in English but now we won't have to wait long for the release of this incredible entry in the Tales series which makes this my pick for the game of E3.

Do you agree with this list? What other games of E3 shown got you excited?

Written By Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.