AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

Christmas 2019 was great, I got a good amount of stuff including the games I wanted. I got some new clothes including a new set of pyjamas, jumper, t-shirt, jeans and also new deodorant and aftershave. I also got two movies on DVD, Captain Marvel and also Johnny English Strikes Again which that one is one of the films that I wanted to see. Now onto the games, I got Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) and Super Neptunia RPG on the PlayStation 4 on Christmas Day and on Boxing Day when my brother came round and I got DuckTales Remastered on the PlayStation 3. I wanted these because, for Call of Duty Modern Warfare (2019) it is because it is a Call of Duty game and I always ask for a Call of Duty game for Christmas and this is the Modern Warfare Reboot with Captain Price returning. I asked for Super Neptunia RPG because I could never find it in GAME stores and I am curious about the Neptunia franchise and want to play and review these games but I want to play through the original Neptunia games on the PlayStation 3 to see what the Neptunia Series is about and to see the franchises earliest origins. Lastly I asked for DuckTales Remastered because I saw reports that it was removed from digital stores and I thought that I should try and find a physical copy for the PS3 before the price of it goes insanely expensive. I should point out that I do have the game on XBox 360 as a digital download but I feel more to the PlayStation consoles now and I don't have all that much interest in the XBox consoles anymore. I have tested those games out and they work and also I have them registered for Trophy Hunting when I decide to go through them.

So far I am enjoying my presents and I will eventually go through my new games in the future when I am ready to tackle them.

I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas and got what you wanted.

I will be working on the Game of the Year Top Ten Lists later on and they will be posted up in the next coming days.

So till then hope you had a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a Happy New Year.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)