AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 24/06/2018 – Winners of E3

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

Now with all of the coverage of E3 done I think it's time to announce the winners of E3. Now I could have spent more time to the full or other E3 conferences but however there was just enough time for me to watch the main conferences so any of the others not covered tell me the conferences I missed in the comments. So I am going to announce the winner and the loser of this year's E3. Keep in mind that I am only ranking the conferences that were shown this year and not mentioning any games that were not in this year. I will be ranking the winner and loser by what games were shown, the people that stepped up to talk about them and the impact they now have. There can only be one winner and also can only be one loser here so let's see who is the winner and loser of this year's E3 then.

The Winner of this year's E3 is:

Microsoft XBox Conference

Microsoft really killed it this year, not just with the announces of the future of XBox but the amount of games they showed were incredible. Plus plenty of big surprises were revealed. Halo Infinite, Gears 5, Devil May Cry 5, Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition, Forza and a few others plus some of the developers really showed support for the XBox One X console and really want their new games to show the capabilities of the platform. Some of the games I know will be coming to other consoles as well but you can't help that Microsoft really showed what fans have been wanting for a while. Some will say that the PlayStation showcase was the winner cause of Death Stranding, The Last of Us Part II and Resident Evil 2 Remake but however Microsoft stood out more because of the other games announced and how the developers talked about them which made it my pick for the winner for E3.

The Loser of this year's E3 is:

Square Enix

Square Enix's conference was very lacking and lot of announces led to things I am not looking forward too, yes they have Octopath Traveller and thankfully they didn't say anything about the upcoming Final Fantasy XV content but they left Final Fantasy VII Remake out of the show. Instead they threw another Final Fantasy XIV update with a collaboration with Monster Hunter World and let me be honest I could do with out it. They also showcased some other games but never actually talked about them at all, just showed a trailer which revealed nothing all that much. To be honest I have hated to see what other Final Fantasy XV plans could have been which could let's be honest damage the game even more and I also would have hated to see what other bad things they could do to the Final Fantasy VII Remake which honestly make this my pick for the loser for this year's E3. Now I know some will say that the loser should be EA cause of the whole microtransactions and loot crates issues but I never relay on microtransactions in any of my games anyway so I went with Square Enix for the loser this year's E3.

What were your winners of E3 tell me in the comments, tell everyone in the comments what your winners of E3 were and also what games were missing in the E3 conference. Hope you enjoyed the E3 Live Conferences that were shown there and hope that next year will be even better.

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!