AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 14/03/2019 – Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Progress and Current Plans

AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 420

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 869 Posts

I have not been doing anything on Gamespot recently guys and I apologize once again for that. That is because I have been busy playing on Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition on the PS4. I am at the part so far where I did an event where Yuri helps Flynn out after the event involving Patty and the Wandering Skeleton. I have also been busy with Side Quests and I have been using a walkthrough to help get me through some of the Side Quests as the requirements and timing can be annoying to do. I plan on continuing Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition as it was the game which changed my attitude towards the XBox consoles plus I want the Platinum Trophy to make it my 20th Platinum and I will do multiple playthroughs to get my hands on it to mark my next PSN Trophy Milestone.

I also want to go back to Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy on the PSP because I plan on checking out Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn sometime after my current playthrough of Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. I still have plenty of the story to go through on Dissidia 012 Final Fantasy plus I do want to try out some of the other modes as well. I want to do the game also because I now want to check out Dissidia Final Fantasy NT and see just how bad it really is. Maybe sometime also when I finish my playthrough of Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition I want to work on some Top Ten stuff. For now please be patient and I will upload a review of Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition when my playthrough of it is finished then I will take some time to work on other announced projects I plan on doing. To give myself the motivation to complete Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition completely I am going to decorate my Facebook with a Vesperia look as a tribute to one of my favourite characters in Vesperia. If you follow me on Facebook you'll see that coming up sometime soon.

1. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition Game Review

2. Dissdia 012 Final Fantasy Game Review

3. Top Ten Best and Worst Games of 2009

4. Top Ten Best and Worst Games of 1999

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!