AQWBlaZer91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 418

User Lists: 0

Edited By AQWBlaZer91
Member since 2010 • 868 Posts

I have been absent for a long while and I am sorry for that because I have been with so many different games that I have been adding and trying out. I am doing a good job adding new games and getting some trophies registered and it is helping to build up quite a collection of trophies. I did however release reviews of Final Fantasy XII once again but this time for the PC and also the Nintendo Switch and XBox One. Now I have taken some of the time to write down what I am going to be working on for the time being.

Games to Review

1. Top 5 E3 Announcements and News I hope to see

2. E3 Announcements and Thoughts

3. 36 Fragments of Midnight (PS4/PSVita) Game Review

4. Midnight Deluxe (PS4/PSVita) Game Review

5. Goosebumps The Game (PS3/PS4) Game Review

6. Hatoful Boyfriend (PS4/PSVita) Game Review

7. Star Wars Battlefront (XBox) Game Review

8. Star Wars Battlefront II (PSP) Game Review

9. Star Wars Battlefront (2015) Game Review

10. Star Wars Battlefront II (2017) Game Review

11. MLG Pro Circuit Controller Review (PS3)

12. Oynx Hori Controller Review (PS4)

13. Dissdia 012 Final Fantasy (PSP) Game Review

14. Top Ten Best Games of 2009

15. Top Ten Worst Games of 2009

16. Top Ten Best Games of 1999

17. Top Ten Worst Games of 1999

18. Channels Clean Up and Trophy Uploads

Youtube Playthroughs

1. Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition (PS4)

2. Star Wars Battlefront (Xbox)

That's right with E3 coming up I am going to be busy talking about it, seeing what announcements are being made and then give my final thoughts about them. I will focus more on the game reviews for what games I have finished so far and then work on the Top Tens that I have originally planned to do. As for YouTube Videos I am only going to focus on what the ones I have currently on going, I will continue to work on Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition and Star Wars Battlefront on XBox because I want to try and get the Platinum Trophy for Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition to mark my 20th Platinum Trophy and also Star Wars Battlefront on XBox as it is something to take a break from RPGs. I am however going to delete the Superdimension Neptunia video as I am currently not ready to tackle the Neptunia franchise of games yet and I want to start the series from the earliest origins. That's right I want to do the series from the start with the original Neptunia game on the PS3 and then follow onwards from there. Also about uploading videos on YouTube I will then only upload videos if I ever feel like that cause I really want to focus more on Game Reviews then making videos on YouTube. Still if you enjoy the content on my channels then subscribe, give me comments to help me work on more content for everyone to see.

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!