AQWBlaZer91 Channel Update: 05/12/2018 – Absence, Tales of Innocence and Top Tens

Posted by AQWBlaZer91 (694 posts) -

Once again guys I would like to apologize for the lack of review coverage that I've been doing. This is cause I have been gathering other games to add to my trophy collection plus my days off to go to Vision 21 and also to play pool and go out with my support worker. Some of the days I have to try out new games and add then to my trophy collection including games on PSNPlus and what ever games I decide to buy digitally. I have still got my PSVita Memory Card stuff to sort out and I plan to do that this weekend. Sometimes also I become too tired to do some work that I end up not doing any till another day. Seeing as we are in December I really need to get off my back and finally get on with some work.

First up is Tales of Innocence I finally have decided to resume the Tales of games that I have never finished before the release of Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition. These games are, Tales of Innocence for DS which I have on my DS Flash Cart with the English Translation Patch, Tales of Hearts R which I have on my PlayStation Vita and I am also going to add Tales of the World Narikiri Dungeon 2 which I have on my Revo K-101 GBA Clone Console with an English Translation Patch. I hopefully plan to go through all those as quick as I can before Tales of Vesperia Definitive Edition comes out on the 10th January 2019. If not I can put one of those aside so that I can do start it later after other game projects.

Another thing I want to do is the Top Ten Lists and I have 4 Top Ten Lists that are going to be worked on this month alongside the Top Ten Best and Worst Video Games of 2018 and later the Anticipated and Games that I am not looking forward to lists of 2019 to look forward to doing as well.

Youtube Playthroughs are going to be delayed because of the games I want to do but if I feel like doing a Youtube video then I will do that but only if it's a game that I know I can do fine on cause playing a game for the time can be rough especially for games that require full attention. I will see what I can do for Youtube Playthroughs and see what I want to do.

Boosting Groups is still something I want to do cause there are barely many people playing some types of multiplayer games and I do want to do those for the Platinum Trophies I want to get to compete with my best friends. Again I'll look online for Easy Platinum Trophies and also Multiplayer games with the easiest Trophies to unlock.

Again sorry for the lack of new stuff coming up on my channel, I have had less motivation to do some work on my gaming blogs alongside my Game Reviews. Hopefully I spread what I am going to do for now and I hope that I don't become lazy like I have been for a while and get everything up on my channel for you guys who enjoy checking out my content. Remember I don't do this for money or for anything along those lines. I don't have the funds to get every single game and I can't immediately get a new game on release everytime plus I need to spend a great amount of time to work on the next game review to see if everything is covered. Please continue to check out what I have on my channel for the time being.

If you enjoy what I do on this channel then please subscribe to see more.

Written by Anthony Hayball (AQWBlaZer91)

Game On!