Moginginga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Moginginga
Member since 2019 • 12 Posts

"hi, so after a while, when the people think the fever of battle royale games has ended, APEX legends come to the world to make it hot again, and it has reached some amazing success, from 10 mil downloaded after 72 hours of release. and 2 millions online players daily. So i want to play the game but first it's a squad game and i cannot fidn friend to play with, and secondly my PC is not strong enough to run it nicely. i run across ads on the mobile version of the game. i follow the instruction on youtube. but couldnot do it. tried to file APK file of the game on websites like APKpure and APKnite, they do have link and download button, but i doesnot work. Just want to ask if there is true that the game is playable on phone. "
Jayme584

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Jayme584
Member since 2019 • 8 Posts

sorry dude, i dont think they have released the mobile version of the game yet. the video you watched and the link on the two sites are fake.

Trymore6589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Trymore6589
Member since 2019 • 10 Posts

the game is recently released so i dont think they have ever thought of making game for phone. and if it comes to phone, it must be a hot topic and the gmae is very popular.

Moginginga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Moginginga
Member since 2019 • 12 Posts

they fool you bro, there is no way apex come to mobile this quick the game has not got the solo map!!!!!!

Trymore6589

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Trymore6589
Member since 2019 • 10 Posts

No way. I have minecraft for mobile from apknite. But apex legends? I don't think they have