Anyone try out the Bravely Default 2 demo?

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 29233 Posts

I'm behind on this series, probably to the point of no return lol. Did not play Bravely Default and Bravely Second. But I am going to check the demo, to see what is has to offer. How about you, GD? Did you try out the Bravely Default 2 demo? What were your impressions?

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 33443 Posts

I downloaded it but just haven’t gotten around to playing it yet. I played Bravely Default and really enjoyed it but never played the second one.

Avatar image for SolidGame_basic
SolidGame_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 SolidGame_basic
Member since 2003 • 29233 Posts

@Archangel3371 said:

I downloaded it but just haven’t gotten around to playing it yet. I played Bravely Default and really enjoyed it but never played the second one.

The character models look much better lol.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 33443 Posts

@SolidGame_basic: Well I should hope so. 😅

sakaiXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By sakaiXx
Member since 2013 • 10433 Posts

One thing I do love is the translation is a lot better. Both Bravely Default and Second got some very cringy/ absurdly stupid dialogues and no its not charming.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 1

#6 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 9687 Posts

Not really my kind of game, too story heavy. However did extensively play the Monster Hunter: Rise Demo; even tested the multiplayer with my friends.

While it's no guarantee how the final product will handle. Was impressed with how it performed.

Noticed they lowered the running speed of hunters to try make the palamute more essential. hmm, not sure how I feel about that honestly. Didn't take long to get to grips and did all the demo content in a single sitting.

Only real issue I see returning MH players to have is the change in button layout, otherwise handles a lot like World/ Iceborne. Then again button layout changes is nothing new to the series.