Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#1 Skarwolf
Member since 2006 • 2718 Posts

I reinstalled it on my XB1. After starting it up I get the message that servers are unavailable. Searched the webs found all these solutions tried them. Viola multiplayer worked.

That was last night & morning played multiplayer for awhile but then I go back on in the afternoon & I get servers unavailable. Tried clearing saves, rebooting, clearing xbox 360 saved no luck.

One thing I noticed that when it worked properly upon clicking START the old menu for x360 would pop up & I click my profile.

When it isn’t working after clicking START it goes to the menu without listing the 360 profiles.

firedrakes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 firedrakes
Member since 2004 • 4365 Posts

i still play it. but it been awhile

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Skarwolf

When it actually worked there was plenty of people in multiplayer. Now it doesn’t work.

Starshine_M2A2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

#4 Starshine_M2A2
Member since 2006 • 5593 Posts

Nope but I’m going to play the special edition in March!

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#5 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58300 Posts

Mass Effect?

Multiplayer?

People play that?

I mean, I know some did/do...didn't realize it was popular at all. Thought it was always kind of an afterthought, part of the whole "We are AAA and AAA game always have multiplayer so we can nickel and dime you"

But yeah, I play ME3 maybe once every year or two. The singleplayer. Sadly ME1 and ME2 have aged poorly.

Skarwolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Skarwolf

@mrbojangles25: uninstalled due to the servers not available issue. Trying ME Andromeda but I find the multiplayer less fun.

DaVillain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#7 DaVillain  Moderator
Member since 2014 • 56091 Posts

I only play Mass Effect 3 on PC and I no longer have my Xbox 360 anymore as my majority play was on console before I got it on PC. MP is kinda active but dying sadly. Nowadays, I just play Mass Effect: Andromeda SP & don't care for the MP as its a huge stepdown from ME3 MP.

That said, I play all Mass Effect games on PC in SP and whenever that Legendary Edition releases this year (March 2021) I'll be getting that and from what I heard, it won't have MP included, its a SP experience.