Anyone know of some good reviewing sites?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gzaneski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

#1 gzaneski
Member since 2004 • 1031 Posts
Well since the whole Gamespot fiasco happened, I've lost all faith in Gamespot after 7 or so years.I'm looking for a more unbiased and credible resource for game reviews. Are 1UP and IGN any good?
niko44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 niko44
Member since 2004 • 2281 Posts

Gametrailers.com...From what i have seen so far the community is great and the reviews are good...Also you get rewarded for being a member(you can get free games and stuff with GTD which are hard to obtain that much but better than nothing).Hey if you check it out please put niko44 as referrer(when you register) oh and add me as a friend ;) http://niko44.gametrailers.com/

GT replaced GS as my homepage =/

SaintRasmus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#3 SaintRasmus
Member since 2007 • 1479 Posts
Gamespot looks pretty good.
SaintRasmus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 SaintRasmus
Member since 2007 • 1479 Posts

Well since the whole Gamespot fiasco happened, I've lost all faith in Gamespot after 7 or so years.I'm looking for a more unbiased and credible resource for game reviews. Are 1UP and IGN any good?gzaneski

Why don´ttake a look at1UP and IGN and make your own opinion ?? Just and idea

Ripcurl530

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#5 Ripcurl530
Member since 2007 • 649 Posts
I personally prefer IGN to any other review site out there. They actually take the time to play the games whether they're good or bad. Another idea is checking out game rankings. Because it compiles the reviews of all magazines and game sites, you get a very reliable average that tends to be a better indicator of a game's quality than one review alone.