Anyone heard anything aout Six Days in Fallujah?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cluelesspug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 0

#1 cluelesspug
Member since 2007 • 3398 Posts

I'm kinda looking forward to this game. It was an actual battle in Iraq in 2003 and it's being made by Konami that all I know. Has anybody heard anything about it?

redbaron3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 redbaron3
Member since 2004 • 984 Posts
yeah its supposed to be really realistic... if this game pulls a BiA and throws realism out the window ima be angry >:(
Rej72380

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

#3 Rej72380
Member since 2003 • 545 Posts

I'm definately not looking forward to this game, as that would be very disrespectful to the troopswho have died in this current war.

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts
It's hard to have not heard about it. People have been talking about it a fair amount, due to its controversial setting.
kimkim01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 kimkim01
Member since 2009 • 704 Posts

I'm definately not looking forward to this game, as that would be very disrespectful to the troopswho have died in this current war.

Rej72380

So by this logic every game based on WWI and WWII, plus all those other wars, are disrespectful to the troops? I beg to differ, it actually makes you realize just how much these men sacrificed for freedom.

ieatnoobs18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 ieatnoobs18
Member since 2009 • 1190 Posts
It look sick. Like CoD 4 combined with BF: BC
redbaron3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 redbaron3
Member since 2004 • 984 Posts

Rej72380
so a realistic game based on real soldiers personal experiences (with their go ahead mind you) is more disrespectful than say a random WW2 shooter that has you mow down 50,000 German soldiers in completely arcade fashion... Ok that makes sense...
cluelesspug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 cluelesspug

I'm not sure what the controversy is for. It shows us the harsh reality of the war we are currently in. Maybe it will help us to better understand just what is going on the middle east. This isn't disrespectful to the troops, it may, however be very saddening to the family's of the 38 troops that died in this battle.

However, I do disagree in what our troops did. No civilians my @$$. They killed 1,000+ civilians...FOR NOTHING! The civilians didn't do anything to them, it was the insurgents the were after!

Sure they killed 1200 insurgents, great job, but they also killed a ton of civilians.

EmptySki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#9 EmptySki
Member since 2004 • 3743 Posts
I heard some of the actual troops that fought in the battle are putting in their own input to make the game very realistic and true to the actual battle.
klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#10 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts

I can't wait to see how it is going to turn out and I respect the people who has suffered during the battle. Despite the setting, which takes place in a war we're still in, I don't see how this game is any different from the numerous of WWII games.

DarKre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DarKre
Member since 2003 • 9529 Posts
Honestly if you showed some of those WW2 games out there to veterans of WW2 they would be disgusted.
LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#12 LordAndrew
Member since 2005 • 7355 Posts

Well, now Konami's gone and dropped the game due to the criticisms the game's been receiving. We may see the game at some point in the future, but not from Konami.

cluelesspug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 cluelesspug

Well, now Konami's gone and dropped the game due to the criticisms the game's been receiving. We may see the game at some point in the future, but not from Konami.

LordAndrew
THAT'S BULLCRAP!!!! Why the He11 would they do that? What are the people complaining gonna do, sew Konami? I'd buy that game in a heartbeat if it turned out good.