Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#1 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I've mentioned this game in a lot of my posts during my time on this forum...but, I'd like to know because the game isn't all that known. Like the majority of people I only played the PSP game which is a compilation of the first 3 games I believe? I got the PSP game in 2007 just after I received a pre-owned PSP from my cousin. It was all I ever played on that console...lol

It's great. Definitely one of my favourites. I just wish they'd translate the original PS1 games to English. It's a shame that it has become a forgotten gem. In the west it doesn't really have much of a following at all. I guess it was popular enough in Japan back in the day.

In terms of difficulty it's not hard at all unfortunately. But, judging by the art-style they definitely tried to make it "kid-friendly." I'd imagine the PS1 games are harder.

Still yet to play the 3DS Story of Seasons game. It looks alright but obviously, it's not traditional Popolocrois.

Glitch-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 Glitch-
Member since 2016 • 287 Posts

Strange, my cousin had that game for PSP and he didn't like it so he gave it to me. I still haven't tried it for some reason.

avensis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By avensis
Member since 2018 • 40 Posts

My first tactic RPG, at the base I'm really not a fan of games. So graphically beautiful. The scenario and quite addictive, a combat system quite simplistic in itself, lively music. This games and simply sublime.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@glitch-: One of the things that really turned people off it was the English voice acting during the few Anime-styled cutscenes. I found it bearable though. The voices I thought suited the characters well anyway.

seranizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5 seranizz
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

@glitch- said:

Strange, my cousin had that game for PSP and he didn't like it so he gave it to me. I still haven't tried it for some reason. https://ovo.fyi/redtube/ https://ovo.fyi/beeg/ https://ovo.fyi/spankbang/

@glitch-: One of the things that really turned people off it was the English voice acting during the few Anime-styled cutscenes. I found it bearable though. The voices I thought suited the characters well anyway.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#6 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11670 Posts

Played very few games on my PSP outside of MH so ultimately 'nope' was more of a DS gamer overall, and skipped the 3DS entry. I'm aware of PoPoLoCrois existence, yet just haven't tried any of them, including the demo.

And not fond of rating games have no experience with at anycase.

Plenty do that as it is around here.