Any of you folks play fighting games on PC?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by kraychik (2433 posts) -

Any of you folks play Street Fighter IV or other other fighting games on PC? How's the community and performance? I lost my Street Fighter IV DVD and code, and I don't think GFWL will allow me to reclaim the game, but I am likely going to buy the new Street Fighter vs. Tekken and am wondering how big the community it online for PC gamers.

#2 Posted by nini200 (11484 posts) -
:lol: um the last fighting game I actually bought and had the disk for and played on the PC was FX Fighter Lol
#3 Posted by Tikeio (5332 posts) -

I played M.U.G.E.N. That's about it though.

#4 Posted by Dudersaper (32952 posts) -
I have Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Melty Blood Act Cadenza and Super Street Fighter IV AE on the PC.
#5 Posted by dragonps (1704 posts) -
I have Guilty Gear X2 #Reload, Melty Blood Act Cadenza and Super Street Fighter IV AE on the PC.Dudersaper
I too have that Guilty Gear game it's a double pack :) And yes I do play a few fighters on my PC best one I think is Big Bang Beat, not expensive but really hard to find
Avatar image for Icepick_Trotter
#6 Posted by Icepick_Trotter (40 posts) -
I play Street Fighter and SFxTekken on PC. My advice is that you wait before you buy SFxT until it's patched. Right now they're on the 1.0 build (waaay behind consoles) and the netplay is pretty much broken.
Avatar image for Icepick_Trotter
#7 Posted by Icepick_Trotter (40 posts) -
Ok. Online play works now. It's just been patched.
#8 Posted by WrightTime (236 posts) -
There are some poverty fighting games I play on the PC (because it's the only thing they've available on). Akatsuki Blitzkampf and Vanguard Princess come to mind.
#9 Posted by SolidTy (49991 posts) -

Nope. I tried once, and I'll never do it again (Unless I literally get a free PC fighting game). The PC Fighting Community isn't what I needed for Arcade level tourneys, and there are too many fighting games that don't get ported to PC anyways.

Fighting games is one genre, like platformers, that I get from consoles.

Avatar image for Scholar_Of_Time
#10 Posted by Scholar_Of_Time (52 posts) -

MUGEN is THE best...

#11 Posted by Nightmare799 (123 posts) -

street fighter 4 was made of pure fail. unballanced and boring with starting roster of 8. no thanks. but id love to see some soulcalibur games on pc.

#12 Posted by Fujin_Keima (25 posts) -

I have Vanguard Princess,that I play with my Xbox Controller on my laptop,though I don't play it as seriously as,say, Arcana Heart or Blazblue.