Any good racing/fighting games for Samsung Tablet?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 RimacBugatti
Member since 2013 • 1632 Posts

Just wondering if someone knew of some good games that I could download onto my Tablet to play that might be graphically as good as what we are use to playing? Please let me know if you will. Thanks!

M_S_J_S

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2 M_S_J_S
Member since 2014 • 25 Posts

Not for ANDROID.. but please try this simple Game for iOS

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mid-sea-jet-ski-racing-redefined/id793278681?mt=8

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 Byshop  Moderator
Member since 2002 • 20504 Posts

@RimacBugatti said:

Just wondering if someone knew of some good games that I could download onto my Tablet to play that might be graphically as good as what we are use to playing? Please let me know if you will. Thanks!

And we're magically supposed to just know what kind of tablet you have? Good luck with that. Next time a model number would be helpful.

On that note, I was hoping someone here could tell me my shoe size. I seem to have forgotten it. Anybody? Anybody?

-Byshop

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 RimacBugatti

@Byshop: It's a 7 inch Samsung Tablet jerk

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Byshop  Moderator

@RimacBugatti said:

@Byshop: It's a 7 inch Samsung Tablet jerk

I'm not familiar with the "7 Inch Samsung Jerk".

Telling me it's 7" is still not a "model", but it's probably safe to assume you are talking about an Android Galaxy Tab. However, since you called me a "jerk" you're on your own.

-Byshop

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RimacBugatti

@Byshop: I don't want help from smart a..es like yourself. I have the ability to figure things out myself. It was a question in the moment and as of this moment I have the answer. So the fact that you answered your own question tells me your a bigger idiot that I originally thought.

Byshop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Byshop  Moderator

@RimacBugatti said:

@Byshop: I don't want help from smart a..es like yourself. I have the ability to figure things out myself. It was a question in the moment and as of this moment I have the answer. So the fact that you answered your own question tells me your a bigger idiot that I originally thought.

* you're

Before you told me it was a 7" it could have been a tablet that runs any of three different operating systems, each with completely different libraries of games. It's not too much ask that you include enough information in the original question that someone can actually answer it without being forced to guess what exactly you need help with.

-Byshop

RimacBugatti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RimacBugatti

@Byshop: I wasn't sure at first I kind of just bought it. It was the Samsung Tablet on Newegg for $179. I know it's an Android but other than that I have no idea. I did find out that the Real Boxing game that has great graphics and reviews wasn't available in the Google Play Store when I pulled it up. I downloaded Madden and it wont even run so I'm sure my Tablet is a piece of crap but It does run Fifa and some other racing games. I'm not looking to spend any money on games as I have spent too much on PS4 and Xbone so I'm stuck with the free games for now.