any good mmo shooters for pc?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nadal97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 nadal97
Member since 2012 • 66 Posts

can anyone recommend a good fps game for pc that has progression in it? so unlike tf2

barrybarryk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By barrybarryk
Member since 2012 • 488 Posts

Panetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Blacklight Retribution, Fallen Earth etc. There are loads

The_Last_Ride

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 122

User Lists: 2

#3 The_Last_Ride
Member since 2004 • 76371 Posts

Planetside, Blacklight, Defiance off the top off my head. The Division is coming though. It's going to give some harsh competition to that genre

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#4 Zijuun
Member since 2013 • 95 Posts

@barrybarryk said:

Panetside 2, Tribes Ascend, Blacklight Retribution, Fallen Earth etc. There are loads

Out of those, which do you prefer the most? I hear PS2 and BR are really good and I get a lot of recommendations for Tribes Ascend.

MysteryJ0ker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 MysteryJ0ker
Member since 2008 • 98 Posts
@zijuun said:

@barrybarryk said:

Out of those, which do you prefer the most? I hear PS2 and BR are really good and I get a lot of recommendations for Tribes Ascend.

If I had to rank that list: Planetside 2, Blacklight Retribution, Tribes Ascend. Fallen Earth, is a pretty bad mmo unless you have a group of people to play it with. Only then is it somewhat decent.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zijuun

@MysteryJ0ker said:
@zijuun said:

@barrybarryk said:

If I had to rank that list: Planetside 2, Blacklight Retribution, Tribes Ascend. Fallen Earth, is a pretty bad mmo unless you have a group of people to play it with. Only then is it somewhat decent.

Alright thank you! And yeah, I've never heard of Fallen Earth haha.

nadal97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 nadal97
Member since 2012 • 66 Posts

thanks, downloading planet side to try it because its free buit i might just pick up bf4 when they fix their servers

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zijuun

@nadal97 said:

thanks, downloading planet side to try it because its free buit i might just pick up bf4 when they fix their servers

Good choice, good man. (But Bf4 is overpriced and broken currently, so I recommend picking up Bf3 for 10 bucks as it's extremely cheap on Amazon, used ofcourse.) http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0J82G/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used