RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11666 Posts

Considering we've had a few out in the rain threads lately I think it's time we brought up some positivity. Bluntly speaking what you' all are looking forward to?

Just to be clear, not games with official 'confident' dates this year or early-next. Games clearly still in deep development that we have no clue if they'll turn-out as well as we hope. Yet we want to believe anyway.

Speaking for myself I have the following-

Dragon's Dogma 2

The Wayward Realms

Freedom Planet 2

Graven

Hogs of War: Reheated

Wrath: Aeon of Ruin

Monster Hunter 6

Detained: Too Good for School

Eiyuden Chronicle: Hundred Heroes

Baldur's Gate III

I think about each of these games often and discuss them in my gaming circle & various forums due to the potential they have.

I've seen a lot of spiritual successors and sequels that don't seem as promising (for the essence of the thread I will not go into those games). However sometimes it's nice to simply hope for the best.

Don't be shy, we all love video games here one way or another, and some developer must be cooking something-up that has even the most cynical gamer intrigued, right

Avatar image for blackacezero777
blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By blackacezero777
Member since 2021 • 353 Posts

Wait, Freedom Planet 2 hasn't came out yet?! And there's another Monster Hunter coming???!!!

I am intrigued by Dragon's Dogma. While I initially had a hard time getting into the original, I loved the character creation, specifically creating the being that will follow you throughout the game.

Questions like these always make me pause because I typically don't have that much of a pulse on what is coming in the years outside of the trailers that pop up, and usually these are games that are coming in the next year or so. Plus, I'm not in enough conversations to help me remember, so I'll try to remember which ones.

For me, I think Kingdom Hearts 4 is one as, of course, I am a huge fan of the series and cannot wait for alot of stuff that was hinted or brought up near the end and in the DLC to be revealed. Where did Sora end up? Who is the Master of Masters? What is this next saga all about? etc.

I know Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League is another because it is noted that it is continuing after the Batman Arkham games. Hopefully, they may give a hint or reveal what happened to Bruce at the end of Knight.

I know there is a new Spongebob game coming up that will be similar to Battle for Bikini Bottom and after seeing the trailer back then, I cannot say it does not have my attention. I just want to see how the game will look and play. Plus, the humor from trailer feels more like when Spongebob was really good in that department.

I guess to some extent Metroid Prime 4 and the Trilogy. I couldn't get into these games too much, but they have intrigued me, especially 3. I do want to see what comes from this, especially after what Dread sets up which was a heavily interesting game.

If they ever get around to completing Beyond Good & Evil 2. This feels like another instance of FF Versus XII, and while I like FFXV, it was a long stretch before get finally got the game.

Crysis 4.

Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Remake and I am glad they delayed this because my initial viewing of the trailer was that it looked like it needed to be delayed another year or so.

The Wolverine game.

Perfect Dark.

To throw this out there: DOOM because, let's be real, something's coming. And I'll throw in Persona 6, and whatever other games that we kind of know will come eventually.

And for those that are coming sooner: Spider-Man 2, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII, Dead Space Remake, Street Fighter 6, and some others.

judaspete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#3 judaspete
Member since 2005 • 7259 Posts

Laugh all you want, but I really hope Squadron 42 happens.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RSM-HQ
@blackacezero777 said:

Wait, Freedom Planet 2 hasn't came out yet?! And there's another Monster Hunter coming???!!!

Nope, and they haven't had an update for Freedom Planet 2 in over 10 months. They can take all the time they like but I assume they ran into some technicalities and considering they've got Sonic Mania as competition in which the first game was free from they probably want to release the sequel as polished as they can.

The latest Rise/ Sunbreak Monster Hunter games are developed by the portable team at Capcom known for the Freedom series prior; the main MH team hasn't done a game since the expansion Iceborne (2019). My guess is a 2024 release window for MH6.

Kingdom Hearts 4, Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League, new Spongebob game, Metroid Prime 4 and the Trilogy, Beyond Good & Evil 2, Crysis 4, The Sands of Time Remake, The Wolverine game, Perfect Dark, New DOOM, & Persona 6

Solid list, some of these have certainly been forgotten such as Beyond Good & Evil plus Metroid Prime series. Yet I hope they turn out well.

It's tough to say what will become of Sands of Time, I've read troubles of its development and Ubisoft have been up to some shady stuff as of late. I hope it comes out regardless. PoP fans have been waiting a long time.

D00M I'm sceptical what they could do to follow-up Eternal. D00M has become closer to a first Person Devil May Cry game of late and I wonder if they go even further with that.

@judaspete said:

Laugh all you want, but I really hope Squadron 42 happens.

Probably too big a scope for what the developer could reasonably achieve in a realistic time-frame. Honestly not all that different from The Wayward Realms that I listed, which aims to be Daggerfall in size but more user friendly and unique dungeons.

Sometimes a developer needs to be more practical to a games goals and how long it would take to achieve. If Squadron 42 comes out? I hope it hits more of its goals than Duke Nukem Forever.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Ah, and man I missed out on Freedom Planet 1 being free...

I'm guessing MH won't be called 6, it will have a different title much like World did.

BG&E has been on my radar because of the FF Versus XIII comparison. I know the guy behind it who was the creator behind Rayman wanted to do more with the series (I think a trilogy), but now that he is not there anymore, I'm not sure what will happened with the game. Honestly, it feels like a pipe dream (once again, conjuring up Cyberpunk) and seems like it could be doing too much on a console. It is partially why I want to see where this game may go to see what they have in mind, plus how they plan on dealing with it being a sequel storywise.

I'll give my take on the Ubisoft shady business: to be honest, like celebrities, all of these companies have probably done something we would find appalling, even the ones we typically like. For me, I do still like games from Ubisoft, but I make sure it is something I like before I buy it. Considering I have an Xbox Series X now with Game Pass, that does allow me to play some of the games without purchasing it and if it is that much of a bother, I'll get it used. I stay out of conversations like this because I dislike the way people typically like to manage your wallet in these cases. "You better boycott or else you are part of the problem!" Eh, the picking and choosing of which company to get upset over is exhausting and it is why I brought up the earlier part, each has done their fair share of shit, and yet I can guarantee that most who complain about this are still buying their games in some way, shape, or form. I like PoP, been a fan since the Sands Trilogy, and I hope all goes well with the game. I think the best step they made was delaying the game.

I was reading on what they had in mind when it came to a sequel for DOOM Eternal and it sounds like they said they could go into many different directions. I would take it as a Spin-Off and sequel, and considering this seems to following a soft pattern of Dante's Inferno, it seems like we still need a game that is the equivalent to Paradiso (Unless the Maykrs part of Eternal was that). I would guess going up against The Father, but now it is how to deal with the ending to The Ancient Gods. For a spin-off, I wouldn't mind them going back to that DOOM 4 concept they had and doing something with that. Maybe angle it where you play a human going up against the demons and have the gameplay more like Wolfenstein in the combat area. You're not as powerful, but it is a guns-blazing type game. Maybe even throw in a realistic difficulty where if you die, that's it and your memory is deleted to really give that sense of survival. Angle it around the point when Earth was being attacked by demons and you are one of the humans trying to stave off the invasion until the Doomslayer comes, and possibly another game after DS stops the invasion and there are still areas that need to be wiped clean of demons.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 blackacezero777

@girlusocrazy: Hey! I wanted to say thank you as I finally got a Xbox Series X and I love it! Playing Sonic Unleashed on it is such a different experience. I know there was someone else I wanted to thank, but I do thank you for giving me the suggestion to get a Series X. I'm kind of glad to be back in the Xbox ecosystem, seems like a lot of the stuff is very consumer friendly.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By RSM-HQ
@blackacezero777 said:

@RSM-HQ: I'm guessing MH won't be called 6, it will have a different title much like World did.

Most certainly but even Capcom categorises the MH games in generations. World, Iceborne, Rise, Sunbreak was Generation 5, they show this in the monster scaling videos during each milestone anniversary, they're also fun videos so worth watching for the humor_

Loading Video...

And moving forward will be Generation 6.

I'll give my take on the Ubisoft shady business: to be honest, like celebrities, all of these companies have probably done something we would find appalling, even the ones we typically like. For me, I do still like games from Ubisoft, but I make sure it is something I like before I buy it.

I hate to bring negativity to this thread but here's the real deal here. The issue is, the troubles at Ubisoft are effecting the products they produce. Whether customers should care for the morality of the situation or not.

This isn't a drugged up rock star we are talking about. It's manager(s), big investors, CEOs telling coders, artists, and programmers, etc to whore their wives and strip down for these big-wigs amusement; and that's pretty gross. I think further evidence came forward but I was already sickened enough by it.

These fat cats are not making the games you love, they just reap the benefits from them and slap a sticker of approval for a living; and we've seen how inconsistent that can be.

I can only imagine the fall of quality is due to all of this, many those working on these games are being harassed and even now, claim things haven't changed.

I've seen floating about, "why don't they leave"? They only work for these companies- Blizzard, Ubisoft, etc because they want to make games for a living and are probably too afraid to go elsewhere till it reached extreme measures. Not to mention it's what they do for a living and people need food and shelter.

I know the Skull Girls team (Revenge Labs) had a similar issues, so it's not just big AAA publishers doing this.

At anyrate the sooner these company gets cleaned up of those individuals I assume productivity will rise and companies such as Ubisoft can go back making games at a more healthy release-rate and quality overall improved.

I was reading on what they had in mind when it came to a sequel for DOOM Eternal and it sounds like they said they could go into many different directions.

I'd prefer they go back to what D00M 2016 was doing, a mix of old and new. Whatever they go for I'm sure it'll be of high quality.

@girlusocrazy said:

Hopefully a Bloodborne remake by Bluepoint or Bloodborne 2 exists and if it does then it's likely years away 😩

Best of luck to your want, you really like Bloodborne. .

Avatar image for deactivated-63d1ad7651984
deactivated-63d1ad7651984

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9 deactivated-63d1ad7651984
Member since 2017 • 10057 Posts
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Max Payne remasters
  • GTA 6 kinda of? more interested then excited
  • Splinter Cell remake
  • Wolverine game
blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Good to know. I haven't fully gotten into the ecosystem of MH, do this is news to me.

I feel ya on the subject of Ubisoft. Majorly, my stance comes from the commentary surrounding things like this. I think it is kind of hard to put focus into things like this when you are being berated like, "boycott or else!" or "You support this behavior! You're a [insert any derogatory label]!!!" So I typically don't have an opinion just due to the fatigue of things like this and try to stay out of the conversation as possible and vote with my wallet if it is worth it or not. Fortunately, Ubisoft doesn't really get my money these days due to the fact that many of their games don't interest me, they have become so cheap as Used copies (I read somewhere that purchasing Used does guarantee that they don't get any money off of the purchase, only the store from where you bought the game), or I can play the games through subscriptions like PS Plus or Game Pass. The only time I am really interested is if it is something like Watch_Dogs or Division, but those are few and far between. They haven't really caught my attention ever since they changed Assassin's Creed's gameplay (the last one I enjoyed was Black Flag) and Rayman fell off, though I am interested in retrying Origins and such. However, I don't want to derail the conversation as I understand what you are trying to do.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By blackacezero777

That is a shame with the Skullgirls creators. I liked Skullgirls an initially bought it for...obvious reasons...but stayed because the game was cool. I was hoping they would eventually make a sequel.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777: I think people who enjoy Ubisoft games shouldn't be harassed, and furthermore can keep enjoying them as I'm concerned anyway (for what little that is worth). Telling people otherwise makes one look like a douchebag. These games are still being made for a certain demographic.

However the company has clearly got management and harassment issues, if that is cleaned up? the products would only be better and games released more smoothly, it's a win-win for anyone who wants Ubisoft at its best.

fenriz275

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#14 fenriz275
Member since 2003 • 2383 Posts

I don't get excited about upcoming games anymore. Fool me once shame on you, fool me thousands of times shame on me.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Definitely. Especially if it can get them back to working on Rayman games, and possibly give us a Rayman 4 and a sequel to Rayman Legends (Rayman is what I believe I started off with when it came to Ubisoft back on the PSX, so I have more of a connection to that series). I do like The Division because the concept of playing an agent that lives amongst people and is responding to a crisis is cool, Rainbow Six Siege I still play, and I am still interested in Assassin's Creed. I would like to get into the Splinter Cell (Conviction's interrogation parts were awesome) and Ghost Recon series (only played Future Soldier, had a rough time getting into Advanced Warfighter).

Outside of that, what are some games that you are looking forward to that haven't even been announced but more or less can guarantee that they are coming eventually? (For example, I mentioned Persona 6 because while there is no announcement, we all can pretty much agree it is coming eventually.)

Back to BG&E2, I remember them saying something on the lines that sounded like the game was going to be a Star Citizen/No Man's Sky Lite. Basically you can travel and explore a Galaxy, and I believe each world has some form of depth to it. They were also using art created by fans to help with the development of the game which...I'm not sure if I like the concept a lot, but it is an interesting way to go. I think my issue is that I'm not sure if I would want fans having that much control over a game. It is a cool concept because there are many talented people out there and it is a great way to get more exposure, but it is the aspect of them being that close to development that's bothering to me.

Also, onto DOOM, I did like Eternal's style of gameplay. The platforming was cool and I think it was just more...rewarding? It did gel with me, but 2016 I can appreciate and I found it to be strangely more difficult than Eternal. That's why I feel if they did a Spin-Off with what I was talking about, I think they should make it more like the newer Wolfenstein games because it will allow those who like 2016's style more so to have something that plays more closely to that. They can continue to improve Eternal's style with the sequels (or even bring in a difficulty or mode that changes it back to 2016's style) while the spin-off have a different style. Plus it would be consistent with DOOM's lore because that's what makes the Doomslayer unique, mimicking that with other games that isn't centered around him takes away that novelty.

palasta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16 palasta
Member since 2017 • 1392 Posts

Half Life III

Ghosts4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#17 Ghosts4ever
Member since 2015 • 24914 Posts

@warmblur said:
  • Alan Wake 2
  • Max Payne remasters
  • GTA 6 kinda of? more interested then excited
  • Splinter Cell remake
  • Wolverine game

Those plus Project 007.

Alan wake 2 is coming next year. so not far away.

Max Payne remake is too far away. lucky if it release it in 2025.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By RSM-HQ
@ghosts4ever said:

Alan wake 2 is coming next year. so not far away.

Max Payne remake is too far away. lucky if it release it in 2025.

I don't think either game has a set-in-stone release date, just a placeholder date so both are acceptable and good picks.

Plus Project 007

The Hitman Teams game, I thought it was cancelled? Eitherway solid list of games from you and @warmblur that I never would have considered.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Wait, the 007 game was canceled?! A shame if that is true, seems like it was in good hands.

mrbojangles25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#21 mrbojangles25
Member since 2005 • 58299 Posts

Star Citizen is the only game that's really far off that I am at all excited about.

Maybe Diablo 4 but, after everything Blizzard has done in the past few years....ehhhh...

Everything else I tend to not hype. I Don't really get excited about games that will be out, I'd rather be surprised they're out when they come out haha.

@blackacezero777 said:

@RSM-HQ: Wait, the 007 game was canceled?! A shame if that is true, seems like it was in good hands.

A bummer, if true. That was going to be IO, right? Game would have turned out well I think.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 blackacezero777

@mrbojangles25: IO was the guys behind the recent Hitman games, correct? Yeah, it was them. Seriously, a very stealthy game that could incorporate the action parts of the PS3/360 Hitman game.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 RSM-HQ
@mrbojangles25 said:

@blackacezero777 said:

A bummer, if true. That was going to be IO, right? Game would have turned out well I think.

Not entirely sure if it is cancelled, it could have been the other IP I read. Was it Bethesda with Indiana Jones? I just recall one or the other is being "renegotiated" due to development troubles; which is usually PR speak for we are dropping the game.

A lot of these blockbuster IP games usually get scrapped honestly so it becomes a blur in my memory.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Yeah, Bethesda was working on Indiana Jones (looked it up to make sure). I got confused for a minute and thought IO was making both. At the moment I don't see anything for both, so it could be something else and I would not be surprised considering that Ubisoft did a major cancellation of different games.

For me, the Indiana Jones one is the one I have more of a...I don't want to say concern, but wondering what is the angle with Indiana Jones? While I do believe it could work in 1st person, I am not sure if that is the route I would go with it and I only say this because much of their games are either that or 3rd person or both. IO I definitely feel they can pull off 007, just the question starts to wrap around the action parts of 007 and if they may go the route of Hitman Absolution with those segments.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777:

Bethesda Game Studio has not been known for quality for over a decade, yet they have a lot of reliable & talented developers behind them as a publisher that could see the project finish. Not to mention Microsoft owning Bethesda makes the Indiana Jones project complex. Either more likely to be developed because they have extra resources and funding, and to counter that, Microsoft may not want to deal with an Indiana Jones video game and pressure Bethesdas hand to get working on Elder Scrolls or Fall Out (imagine Microsoft to have bought Bethesda without thinking of a Skyrim successor)

IO is in a different situation considering they are no longer with Square Enix, some will see this as a positive however it also means they have less resources and less funds.

Either way recall it being reported on a few websites, sadly it's the game that I do not recall, it was some big IP from an older movie series. And for some reason I believe it was either 007 or Indiana Jones.

I just know it wasn't a Star War game, because they get cancelled more common than we post on message boards.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: With Indiana Jones, we'll probably have to see how Starfield turns out. May get them more interested and confident in doing something like that. Bethesda is an interesting case because I never got into them until Brink and Skyrim. Yeah, I'm aware of the views of Brink, but something was cool about it (plus the aesthetic is one I like). But even with that, I'm not heavily into them. Fallout had my interest for a moment, but that has more or less waned. Possibly due to Fallout 4 falling off the radar after awhile. I'm still interested in trying 3, New Vegas, and 4, but it isn't something immediate. The Indiana Jones game has an interesting ring to it, but now I am just wondering how it will play.

IO I feel will be fine because the last 3 Hitman games were really stellar despite not having enough funding. The games are much more interesting than where Destiny 2 is right now, and this comes from a person who played Destiny a bunch as it gelled with me, but the route it goes now where the major chunk of the game is the story and post stuff is repetitive as hell that I haven't dared to buy the new expansion. Hopefully the merge with Sony will get them out of this cycle, especially if there will be a 3. I am hoping they go on and let you create a new character depending on where the next big expansion goes with the story.

Eh could be, I would just wait and see if it floats around again. If it is one of those, I expect the information to be breaking news.

Ah, bringing up memories of 1313....Man I wish they would've done something with that....Were there any other games that they had in mind for the Star Wars series? Some of them are good concepts.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777: I'd say that I enjoy The Elder Scrolls but Skyrim didn't give me a very good RPG experience. The music and setting was solid but it fell into the Action Sandbox camp that I felt was mimicing too much what Bethesda did with Fall Out 3.

On that note I've never thought very highly of (Bethesda) Fall Out games, FO4 was playable and put at least twenty hours shooting mutants but outside of that I haven't exactly felt the need to go back; I've dabbled into 3, and New Vegas but I just prefer TES franchise. Hence why I have high hopes for The Wayward Realms.

As for IO I do not mention funding as a factor of quality for the developer, but they do have to pay for the licencing of James Bond 007 and all the licensed music. Depending what contract is in place it may even has harsher restrictions and payments. Just as any other company would do for any IP. If it is canned I do not believe it would be because they developed a bad build, more that it is more in the developers interest to make a new IP than use the Bond name.

Yeah I've read that KOTOR Remake is undergoing some harsh development issues too, I hope it's not cancelled but looking likely at this moment in time.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: Elder Scrolls is one that I haven't had much interest in because I feel it doesn't fit the type of fantasy I am looking for. I haven't been into the Medieval/Western type of Fajtasy and I have only recently got into it through things like Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings. Plus, when I did play Skyrim I felt lost. Like, usually games like this and Dragon's Dogma I have wanted to sink time into but the game just feels like it plops you into the world and lets you figure it out and for me that has always been a hindrance. Getting into the mindset of what is expected would help out.

Fallout I do have an interest in mainly because of the setting and concept (alternate American history where we nuked each other to oblivion). It's unsettling, but the story has an interesting angle, especially some of 4.

Ah, see we are coming from different perspectives. I don't have much knowledge of things like this and don't have many outlets that gives me insights into the industry outside of whispers and surface level stuff in social media and the like, so much is me forming an opinion off of what I know.

Damn...I do hope the KOTOR one makes it. I have an Xbox so I can play the original, but it would be cool to see what becomes of ghe renake.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 blackacezero777

When it comes to Western RPGs, I think I am into games like Mass Effect but am open to others in the Western RPG genre.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RSM-HQ

@blackacezero777: I would say Mass Effect 1 was an ARPG but evolved into a TP cover shooter with perks. I really liked ME2 but wouldn't call it an ARPG. I like its branching paths though.

What many overlook is RPG is representing game mechanics from tabletop gaming- turns, levelling are just the base. Status effects, buffs, debuffs, items, equip-load, day/ night cycles. these are all elements from the tabletop experience. And sure many are used in other genres but it's putting them all together on a character sheet/ build with many numbers that truly makes it replicating those tabletop adventures.

blackacezero777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By blackacezero777

@RSM-HQ: I mean in a general sense of Western RPGs, not so much of the specific branches that exists within the grander genre.

1 at times felt like it needed to be an MMO. Not as a criticism, but the scope just always rubbed off like that.

2 I believe is where the game really picked up for me and 3 is a funny subject as I defended the hell out of the game until I played it fully. My story was that once I finished it, it left such an odd taste that I decided to trade it in to Amazon, but I started questioning if the ending was a true deal breaker as I did enjoy everything else and can probably find a good excuse to justify the ending. I tried to stop the process and let them send it back only to find out it went missing and they could never find it. Ended up having to buy it all over again and then a year or two later the recent remaster came out, so it really made the original trilogy pointless to have. 3 was still a generally good game in my opinion, but without the dlc I felt sort of how I felt after playing Asura's Wrath and knowing that the rest of the story is behind the dlc: like i am not playing the full game.

uninspiredcup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

User Lists: 2

#32 uninspiredcup
Member since 2013 • 58900 Posts

Looking forward to the next UnderRail game.

Kinda under the radar atm, but I think this dev could become big in the future.

Archangel3371

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#33  Edited By Archangel3371
Member since 2004 • 44139 Posts

A few off the top of my head are:

- Monster Hunter 6

- Dragon’s Dogma 2

- The Elder Scrolls VI

- Dragon Quest XII

- Fable

- Perfect Dark

- next Mass Effect

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 RSM-HQ

@Archangel3371: Solid list, I forgot we are getting a new Fable game. From the Forza Horizon team which will be interesting what they do with it, I hope they really lean into its legacy with good and evil choices.

I quite enjoyed the first two on 360 but haven't played them since the early 2000's. Would be curious to know how well they hold-up; I don't really see anyone mention them on the forum. Fable II was my personal favorite.

shellcase86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 shellcase86
Member since 2012 • 6847 Posts

Really interested to see what Bend and Sucker Punch are working on. I don't doubt I would want to play those games.

For existing IP, really excited to see the next entry in Fallout and RDR.

ConanTheStoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 ConanTheStoner
Member since 2011 • 23712 Posts

Project GG. Kamiya directed games haven't been a miss for me yet. At the very least I find them enjoyable, with a few of them I'd consider top notch. Big gap in output since the cancellation of Scalebound, so this will be his first game in the directors chair since TW101. Also the first big game self published by Platinum, so full creative control. It better not suck lol.