Any Banjo-Kazooie fans here?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sillybunzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 sillybunzz
Member since 2007 • 241 Posts
I was just wondering if anyone here is a fan of Banjo-Kazooie because it is my all time favorite game franchise. I can remember when I was about 6 and my cousin and I played this game all day his parents got into it too, I still play this game today and can't wait for Banjo-Kazooie 3 which is currntly in the making.
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#2 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts
Yes, right here. Own all the platformers.
Thiago26792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Thiago26792
Member since 2007 • 11059 Posts
I loved Banjo Tooie, but I haven't played Banjo Kazooie much. I want to, so probably some day I'll ask a friend to borrow it to me.
king_of_metal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 king_of_metal
Member since 2007 • 658 Posts
Played both Kazooie and Tooie. I really liked them. I was mad when I found out Threeie is for XBox...
Nintendo_D00d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Nintendo_D00d
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts

i only played Banjo-Kazooie and Banjo-Tooie on the N64, and they both kick ass

I'm all for old-school gaming

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#6 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts
I played BK and liked it a lot. I just found out over break that I have BT. I didn't realize it, so one of these days, I'm going to play through them both in a row.
Chrono66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Chrono66
Member since 2006 • 1296 Posts
Hell yeah, the kazooie and tooie were the best platformers during the n64 era.
rety5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#8 rety5
Member since 2006 • 2261 Posts
My god I constantly visited my friends house to play banjo kazooie! It was so over played by me that he hid it and Star wars shadows of the empire under his materess. I still found them though :D
Kev_Unreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Kev_Unreal
Member since 2007 • 2818 Posts
Here. I remember collecting every single jigsaw pieces in both BK and BT. Great game, loved it.
93jam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#10 93jam
Member since 2007 • 205 Posts
yeah, I like Tooie better than Mario 64.
xmitchconnorx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 xmitchconnorx
Member since 2007 • 2649 Posts
hell to the yeah. can't wait for the new one.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 CommanderShiro
Member since 2005 • 21746 Posts
One of the biggest regrets of my life is trading in Banjo-Tooie. I spent over a hundred hours on that game. One of my all time favorites, I just loved the gameplay and levels. Boss fights were challenging and the dialogue was hillarious. Graphics were amazing for the time. As for Banjo-Kazooie I loved that as well, but have less memories because I only borrowed it. I never got to own a copy so I could spent a good amount of time with it.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Video_Game_King

One of the biggest regrets of my life is trading in Banjo-Tooie. I spent over a hundred hours on that game. One of my all time favorites, I just loved the gameplay and levels. Boss fights were challenging and the dialogue was hillarious. Graphics were amazing for the time. As for Banjo-Kazooie I loved that as well, but have less memories because I only borrowed it. I never got to own a copy so I could spent a good amount of time with it. CommanderShiro

Same here. Arguably the best game on the N64. The only thing that detracted from it was shooting a tommy gun at your N64 controller to beat Canary Mary in the cloud level. That thing cannot be accomplished by man alone. I've tried.

muthsera666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#14 muthsera666
Member since 2005 • 13271 Posts

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]One of the biggest regrets of my life is trading in Banjo-Tooie. I spent over a hundred hours on that game. One of my all time favorites, I just loved the gameplay and levels. Boss fights were challenging and the dialogue was hillarious. Graphics were amazing for the time. As for Banjo-Kazooie I loved that as well, but have less memories because I only borrowed it. I never got to own a copy so I could spent a good amount of time with it. Video_Game_King

Same here. Arguably the best game on the N64. The only thing that detracted from it was shooting a tommy gun at your N64 controller to beat Canary Mary in the cloud level. That thing cannot be accomplished by man alone. I've tried.

OoT is arguably the best game for the N64...

:evil:

:P

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 CommanderShiro

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]One of the biggest regrets of my life is trading in Banjo-Tooie. I spent over a hundred hours on that game. One of my all time favorites, I just loved the gameplay and levels. Boss fights were challenging and the dialogue was hillarious. Graphics were amazing for the time. As for Banjo-Kazooie I loved that as well, but have less memories because I only borrowed it. I never got to own a copy so I could spent a good amount of time with it. Video_Game_King

I won the first cloud level race against Canary Mary. Gave up trying on the 2nd try. That was the only thing preventing me from beating the game 100%. Decided to just use cheats to get the Jukebox unlocked instead of getting the stupid page from Mary. That freaking old hag cheater. Should have kept her in that cage I found her in. And omg I loved the transformations in that game. My favorites were the Car, Kazooie Dragon, Submarine, and Bee. Washing Machine gets honorable mention because it fired out dirty underwear.
musicgamerguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 musicgamerguy
Member since 2007 • 115 Posts
that game brings back memories haha.
sclabman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 sclabman
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
tooie is my favorite platformer ever. such creativity went into that game... i'm going to go play now! damn you!
BuryMe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 104

#18 BuryMe
Member since 2004 • 22017 Posts
I picked up Banjo 1 and 2, but I haven't really been able to play either yet. But from the reviews, I'm really excited to.
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Video_Game_King
[QUOTE="Video_Game_King"]

[QUOTE="CommanderShiro"]One of the biggest regrets of my life is trading in Banjo-Tooie. I spent over a hundred hours on that game. One of my all time favorites, I just loved the gameplay and levels. Boss fights were challenging and the dialogue was hillarious. Graphics were amazing for the time. As for Banjo-Kazooie I loved that as well, but have less memories because I only borrowed it. I never got to own a copy so I could spent a good amount of time with it. CommanderShiro

I won the first cloud level race against Canary Mary. Gave up trying on the 2nd try. That was the only thing preventing me from beating the game 100%. Decided to just use cheats to get the Jukebox unlocked instead of getting the stupid page from Mary. That freaking old hag cheater. Should have kept her in that cage I found her in. And omg I loved the transformations in that game. My favorites were the Car, Kazooie Dragon, Submarine, and Bee. Washing Machine gets honorable mention because it fired out dirty underwear.

The Dragon rocked, but I liked the T-Rex. It was just so fun to run around and roar at things. Snowball is the only other one I can remember directly. And am I the only one who liked the little wind up Kazooie's? There's something great about walking the little guy up to an enemy and suicide bombing them. Today, I'd yell something stupid/terrorist related :P.

CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 CommanderShiro

The Dragon rocked, but I liked the T-Rex. It was just so fun to run around and roar at things. Snowball is the only other one I can remember directly. And am I the only one who liked the little wind up Kazooie's? There's something great about walking the little guy up to an enemy and suicide bombing them. Today, I'd yell something stupid/terrorist related :P.

Video_Game_King
Oh yeah the T-Rex kicked major ass. Stomp stomp stomp! Thats pretty much what I did with him. It make me laugh evily. I loved the wind-up Kazooies, the screams of pain from baddies gave me happiness.
Koneesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 Koneesha
Member since 2006 • 1621 Posts
I loved Banjo Tooie, but I haven't played Banjo Kazooie much. I want to, so probably some day I'll ask a friend to borrow it to me.Thiago26792
Same here.
Koneesha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#22 Koneesha
Member since 2006 • 1621 Posts
[QUOTE="Thiago26792"]I loved Banjo Tooie, but I haven't played Banjo Kazooie much. I want to, so probably some day I'll ask a friend to borrow it to me.Koneesha
Same here.

i beat Mary both times. It took me about three hours but i did it. I hate her. My favorite transform was either the car or sub. I love that sub. So fun.
CommanderShiro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 CommanderShiro
[QUOTE="Koneesha"][QUOTE="Thiago26792"]I loved Banjo Tooie, but I haven't played Banjo Kazooie much. I want to, so probably some day I'll ask a friend to borrow it to me.Koneesha
Same here.

i beat Mary both times. It took me about three hours but i did it. I hate her. My favorite transform was either the car or sub. I love that sub. So fun.

Jolly Rogers Lagoon made using the sub so much more fun. The level design for it was just great and simply loved the exploration in that level.
SoralinkGS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 93

#24 SoralinkGS
Member since 2005 • 3626 Posts

A major fan of Banjo Kazooie(so big, I bought the gamer picture packs on XBL as soon as I got an Xbox 360). I have played every game they started in, including Banjo Pilot and Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge for the GBA. Which reminds me, Banjo Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge is a must-buy for BK fans. It is very short, but it is definitely worth a playthrough. Banjo Pilot is also pretty awesome to play.

I regret selling BK: Grunty's Revenge...

Nintendo_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 Nintendo_Man
Member since 2003 • 19733 Posts

Both games along with DK64 were my 3 faviourite games on the N64.