Animal Crossing New Horizons - Snowballs?

yikesdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 yikesdude
Member since 2009 • 30 Posts

Has anyone had snowballs on their island yet? I've been told to make snow people for Nook Miles, but I haven't seen any snowballs yet.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11655 Posts
@yikesdude said:

Has anyone had snowballs on their island yet?

Yes.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#3 Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

I had them pretty early on in the winter season from memory. Seeing as I’m in the Southern Hemisphere though, in-game it’s summer for me right now.

If you’re still not seeing any, I find that some of the time it’ll differ from game to game as to when you’ll see new things pop up. Could take just a couple more days for you or maybe you need to update your system.

Speeny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 19

#4  Edited By Speeny
Member since 2018 • 3357 Posts

@RSM-HQ: Looks fun. :) How are you finding the game since the last time there was any talk between us about it? Enjoying it I presume.

I didn’t play much in August/September/October but I’ve really gotten back into the swing of things these past couple of months and am happy with how my island is turning out. Just taking my time with it, really.

I’m on the hunt for Lucky. (The dog wrapped in bandages.) I do like to farm DIY materials when island hopping as much as possible but, it does become pretty tedious after a while.

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#5 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11655 Posts

@speeny: Most my Switch time has been on the Prinny: Collection and the 3D Mario: Collection.

A lot of overlap with my friends who play Monster Hunter also invest in Animal Crossing, and because some only invest in Nintendo have spent more time in Animal Crossing than I have. As such mostly just visited to friends islands and get gifts thrown at me, haven't done many of the festive collecting. It's brief busts, being jolly and catching up in a fun world.

Animal Crossing is still very fun for what it aims to be, better so coop, but nothing really more than that. I do think all these updates are very good though. Just haven't given them much time.