MiguelNoche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 MiguelNoche
Member since 2005 • 226 Posts

Hey gang - I just started Agatha Christie's ABC Murders and remembered how much I enjoy Adventure games like this. (Remember Syberia and The Longest Journey?) Haven't been paying much attention to games like this lately by playing some big titles, but can I get some suggestions for some similar types of games? Much appreciated!

GNS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#2  Edited By GNS
Member since 2015 • 923 Posts

Sherlock Holmes games by Frogware Studios, mayhaps? Syberia 3 (came out a couple of years ago)? Pentiment, perhaps?

jeffbuckley1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 jeffbuckley1
Member since 2004 • 270 Posts

New monkey island game on gamepass

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 94

User Lists: 1

#4 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 11683 Posts
@jeffbuckley1 said:

New monkey island game

It's pretty good but the puzzles are overly simple.

The ending was also a letdown.

Miayyok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#6 Miayyok
Member since 2023 • 9 Posts

If you like Among Us and are looking for something more like Sonic the Hedgehog, then try Money Bear! Money Bear is a fast-paced, side-scrolling platformer game where you play as a bear who must collect coins and avoid obstacles to reach the end of each level. The game features vibrant graphics, catchy music, and challenging levels. You can also customize your bear with different outfits and accessories. Money Bear is a great game for those who love Sonic the Hedgehog and want something similar but with a unique twist. So if you're looking for a game that's more like Sonic the Hedgehog, then Money Bear is definitely worth checking out!