A Plethora of Quality Games

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Stowik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

User Lists: 0

#1 Stowik
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

Anyone else feel that there are too many good games and not enough time??

Post your "game that I want to finish but can't" here and DISCUSS.

Here is my blog post rant to give you an idea of my games: LINK

majadamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#2 majadamus
Member since 2003 • 10292 Posts
Persona 3 Fes. I put 115 hours in The Journey part. Now I got to put about 50 hours into the The Answer part. I've been playing this game for over a year now while playing others. It's taking me a long time to complete. I got about 20 unopened games too.
Stowik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 37

#3 Stowik
Member since 2006 • 1222 Posts

Doh...I finished Persona 4 (true ending) and promised myself that I would immediately finish Persona 3 FES...however...I imported Demon's Souls from Asia and that kind of stole my gametime!

Avatar image for The_Pig_Hostage
The_Pig_Hostage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 The_Pig_Hostage
Member since 2007 • 3702 Posts
I'm trying desperately to finish Final Fantasy VIII (replaying it for the first time in a decade) before XIII comes out. Not sure if I'm gonna make it!
Soko77788

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Soko77788
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts

Well since i can beat most games within 200 hours i don't really have any backed up right now lol.....Just waiting on gamefly to ship me my next game while i'm replaying mass effect 2. Still want to play Bayonetta, Dante's inferno, and Bioshock 2. I'll probably end up just playing bioshock 2 up until Final Fantasy XIII then it's go time. That game might steal the thunder that is me beating games quickly.

gingefails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

#6 gingefails
Member since 2009 • 997 Posts
Games I want to complete, but can't for various reasons: Assassin's Creed II, Fallout 3 (this has been sat, waiting to be finished since the week it came out tbh), Suikoden Tierkreis, Mass Effect and Lost Odyssey. It's a combination of things which keep stealing me away from these titles. :(