A new space horror game emerges from the depths of space: Negative Atmosphere!

#1 Edited by DaVillain- (38015 posts) -

Negative Atmosphere: Can I copy your homework?

Dead Space: Sure, just make sure it isn't obvious XD

All jest aside, if you like Dead Space, (like me really) you may want to keep an eye on this one in the future and I heard a demo will be release late this year and this is still in development. Wonder how EA will respond to this? Hmmm.

#2 Edited by Litchie (24316 posts) -

I love Dead Space. This looks both like a shameless ripoff and terrible. It's like a joke. Not even a little bit interested. I hope EA shuts it down.

#3 Posted by Speeny (1960 posts) -

Lol, I never played Dead Space so I'll say...oh well. :P

#4 Edited by uninspiredcup (34943 posts) -

Dead Space itself was a ripoff, the director made no bones about it directly citing "RE4 in space", but it at least it still tried to distinguish itself. Unless this is a free fan game, shameless is an understatement.

#5 Edited by RSM-HQ (8603 posts) -

Resident Evil 4: 4 in Space seems pretty cool, may keep an eye out for it.

Though honestly just trying to convince myself not to buy Resi 4 on Switch.

#6 Edited by Instamixes (6 posts) -

I love Dead Space. I played Dead Space so much. This game looks ok. I will try this game just to see how it feels.

#7 Posted by mrbojangles25 (44364 posts) -

Oh wow, they're not even trying to cover up the fact they're ripping off Dead Space.

#8 Edited by Evil_Loli (201 posts) -

Hey that looks good. I did enjoy the first Dead Space game on Xbox 360 years ago but never got around playing the other 2 games. That one looks like it could be fun but I gotta agree with everyone here it's a rip-off and for someone who enjoys the first one is gonna know right away this is a copyright strike waiting to happen.

#9 Posted by pyro1245 (5240 posts) -

Hell yeah I always wanted another good Dead Space game. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Somebody should do it cuz EA ain't.

RIP Visceral

#10 Posted by thereal25 (1828 posts) -

Wow... as soon as I saw the still image I just thought dead space. Then I watched video and Jeeeezz! - it's almost as if they're deliberately trying to violate copyright laws.

Hard pass.

#11 Posted by Treflis (13671 posts) -

Just off the bat there is one thing that bugs me.
Do the developers realize they can use more colors then grey on the protaganist?

Avatar image for turtlethetaffer
#12 Posted by turtlethetaffer (18793 posts) -

They really weren't even trying

#13 Posted by DaVillain- (38015 posts) -

@turtlethetaffer said:

They really weren't even trying

They sure wasn't and with a name like Negative=Dead/Atmosphere=Space, they gave themselves away with this one lol.