celespsycho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 celespsycho
Member since 2017 • 7 Posts

So after a year waiting for it, the next update "alpha 17" is a lie. It is the same as Trion did with "Defiance 2050", the same game with new perks to stretch sales...

At first I loved this game, but now I am angry. They have won very good money selling it and there is nothing in return for supporters, people in kickstarter is still waiting for Fun Pimps to fulfill its promises after 5 years

In the official Pimps (authors) page says: "The Fun Pimps are the creators of the hit survival game ‘7 Days to Die’ with over 2.5 Million copies sold on PC. Mac and Linux". So, you sold over 2.5 million copies at 24.99 making tons of money and release no updates for ONE YEAR? because you are a "small company"?

Some reviews in Steam that express what most people are thinking:

Kissable: "It's been a whole year, and all they could come up with, are f--king perks".

cougar302b: "On the 7DTD forums if you post most anything that is REMOTELY negative you will either get fanboy hate, suspended, post deleted, or banned. I personally have not had it happen to me, but it easy enough to see if you belong to the board and keep up with the progress of the game (or mostly the LACK of progress). "

Ritsuka: "In 5 days it will have been a year since this game was updated."

-R y u - : "Bought this Game in 2013 its almost 2019 and its still in Early Acces what a Joke ."

Tacocabra: "I am starting to feel games should NOT be able to charge more than 1$ while in Alpha. Dec. 13, 2013 and still in alpha with no updates in a year. Sounds like a scam to me."

Zac: "... I read through Dev posts from nearly 18 months ago about 'exciting new updates' that are 'closer than ever before'. I'm still waiting for those updates!"

Fralcon: "I want to love this game so bad but after 2 years of owning it, I've upgraded my computer twice. The second time practically buying an all new one, far exceeding the recommended specs and this game still runs like unoptimized garbage."

While we listen Madmole (dev) in the Youtube videos saying that alpha 17 will be great, all we see is the same old graphics, the same 5 or 6 zombies (from 2013), the same sounds recorded with a cheap microphone, Etc.

Peanuttoaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Peanuttoaster
Member since 2018 • 1 Posts

@celespsycho: they ban everyone that disagree.give opinion or sugestion or negative feedback againt their moderator,the funpimp and their friends .. worst anti-social industry ever in game industry . i will personally never buy a game from those devlopper ever again , slow update and slow in everything , even video from them on pc and ps4 have lack of social skill and playability ,they waiting for unity update to save their face.

zomby are super ugly

animation are very bad .remind me of ps1 first 3d animation

no smell ,

sneak not working properly

zomby spawn in the house or behind you by magical spawn

i will stop there or we can talk about negative aspect all day long

positive thing about this game is be able to play coop with friends .