Bigtoken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1 Bigtoken
Member since 2019 • 2 Posts

Hi there, i watch on youtube for the top 10 games for this year, i hope this will help whos looking for best game.. Thank you

http://www.linkbucks.com/Aet4v

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 0

#2 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8654 Posts

I'm going to ignore the advert and instead focus on the title for the thread_

In spring I made a thread questioning if 2019 best games already came/ went and still think that holds some weight.

And while I don't play every game in the market can summarise one of the few bigger games that just fell was Borderlands 3. I don't play these games but it's being both praised, and breaking records.

Always predicted The Outer Worlds could make a splash with the market defecting Bethesda, but starting to question if maybe the usual consumer has grown tired of that kind of game right now.

For me early this year still had a wave of games unchallenged for the most part. High quality, and satisfying large demographics, that craved (more) certain content.

Instamixes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Instamixes
Member since 2019 • 19 Posts

Hello,

Borderlands 3 is my favorite game of 2019.

zalusny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By zalusny
Member since 2019 • 50 Posts

@instamixes: Oh yes definietly Borderlands 3!

RSM-HQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 0

#6 RSM-HQ
Member since 2009 • 8654 Posts

Best game- Resident Evil 2 Remake; it's just everything I want from a Survival Horror game. Its flaws are minimal and quality and faithfulness to the genre is outstanding. Cannot recommend it enough to Survival Horror fans!

Best Expansion- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne; still has those pacing issues from the 'story sections' yet improved in a lot of needed areas, namely the stat balancing. Focusing more on older fans than new I suppose but think it made a tighter and more replayable package than the base game ever was. Plus unlike World no added monster is a chore which base-World had its fair share.

*Shout out to Devil May Cry 5. I think its combat and bosses are excellent but held back by its odd pacing decisions and confusing level design.

warmblur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 warmblur
Member since 2017 • 3218 Posts

Mortal Kombat 11 for me.