10 games or things in a game that make you ANGRY!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

gifteddie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

#1 gifteddie
Member since 2007 • 567 Posts

10. FEAR, everybody said this game was scary? Last time I take adive from 5 year olds. It was a good game for a shooter but I only got it cause people said how "scary" it was.

9. Call of Duty 4:Modern Warfare on expert(no fighting in the war room level) after about 20 tries I got into the bomb control room and I pressed the button with 5 seconds left and I failed. I almost broke my tv.

8. Superman Returns, the game just repeaed itself to be longer

7.Madden 08, losing the super bowl on all-madden "F***********************************************!"

6. Max Payne, the part where your chasing the guy and you have to jump onto a subway car. That part took me at least a month anda couple of controllers too.

5. Half-Life 2:Episode 2's ending, okay Valve I'm starting to get sick of these cliff-hangers.

4.Guitar Hero 3, being stuck on medium isn't that fun

3. Land of the Dead, I hope god forgives me for playing it. Easily one of the worst shooters for the Xbox

2.Assassins Creed, I forgot that you could use benches to hide when you were running away from the Templars so it got very frustrating always trying to get onto the roof hut things or to a pile of hay.

1.Dead Rising, The main reason I didn't like this game is beacsue of the save system. You think they would've been able to have a checkpoint or auto-save everytime you enter an area or boss fight but NO! If you die you have to start all the way back up in the security room or a bathroom

Whats yours?

rzepak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rzepak
Member since 2005 • 5758 Posts
Lost Planet: ME vs 20 soldiers 2 v suits then 2 bugs roll in and what do they do? They stand side by side with the soldiers and attack me.....................
PerilousWolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 PerilousWolf
Member since 2007 • 1544 Posts

I cant think of 10

Football Manager - Being 4 - 0 up half time, telling my players to 'not get complacent' and losing 5 - 4.

Football Manager - Having 40 shots, 20 on target while they have like 2 on target and you lose 2 - 1

FIFA 08 - Kicking a noobs ass online, only for him to disconnect and you dont get the win (sometimes I get a loss!)

Call of Duty 4 - On Veteran. When you go past a point you normally get a checkpoint....and you don't. "Oh for ****s sake' Is my catchphase

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#4 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts
One thing are collectible items in games. I hate playing with gamepad in my one hand and sollution in the other but those games live me no choice. For example: gta sa: it had collectible horseshoes, ostriges, tags and pictures. Just c'mon it's way too much. Finishing this game with printed maps took me about 90 hours. Without them it would be something like 200.
Avatar image for WSGRandomPerson
WSGRandomPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#5 WSGRandomPerson
Member since 2007 • 13697 Posts
1. Resident Evil : Having a freakin' shotgun and not being able to blow down the doors.
2. Halo : Having a rocket launcher, not being able to get through certain doors.
3. Halo : Having things in the game, that you can't get through. And/or Do nothing.
Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#6 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts

About doors:

Black: You need explosives or a shotgun to open any door. Doesn't he have hands?

Pariah: I wander around a room for hours trying to find a switch, ledge, something... only to later realise a bug in the game prevented some soldiers from breaching a locked door.

101_king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#7 101_king
Member since 2007 • 420 Posts
i can i only think of one thingthat makes me REALLY ANGRY. playing on the last level(or any level for that matter) on a REALLY hard game that has no checkpoints and dying right before the end of the level then starting at the beginnng. whenever this kind of thing happens i get really ticked off. and actually theres one more thing that makes me angry. When you are playing a game and you get really far but you forget to save and the game freezes for whatever reason (worn out disc,scratches etc.) that makes me angry as well and i usually stop playing for a while and let off some steam.
Avatar image for deactivated-5967f36c08c33
deactivated-5967f36c08c33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 deactivated-5967f36c08c33
Member since 2006 • 15614 Posts
Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.
Fooshie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Fooshie
Member since 2006 • 158 Posts
I don't know if I get that angry over it...but I don't like having to find health packs...in so many of todays games you just find some cover and your health replenishes...I hate having to look for health packs all the time.....
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Black_Knight_00
Checkpoints. Checkpoints make me angry. Why do we have to replay half the level each time we die? Developers: take one more month in development and make a quicksave option, for goodness sake. Wait, you know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna code a quicksave algorithm and make it open source so you can copy and paste it into your game.
CooVee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 CooVee
Member since 2005 • 2161 Posts
Although I could handle this in old games, there is absolutely no reason why this inconvenience should be in todays games. Death by falling in water! I'm looking at you Assassin's Creed!
Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#12 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.VGobbsesser

The only thing that pisses me off more is if they put that crap before a ridiculously hard boss, or worse, a whole slew of 'em.

SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts

I get frustrated when you have to fight a boss, then you weaken him and he sends out some minions and backs off. You fight the minions and they take some of your health, then you have to fight the boss again. Some games can pull this off, but others simply mess it up/make it frustrating.

2. Also, in a game like MECHASSAULT when you have to shoot your opponent like hundreds of times and you barely do any damage.

Travo_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Travo_basic
Member since 2003 • 38751 Posts

A slightly annoying thing about mario galaxy.

Avatar image for Video_Game_King
Video_Game_King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#15 Video_Game_King
Member since 2003 • 27545 Posts

[QUOTE="VGobbsesser"]Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.Travo_basic

A slightly annoying thing about mario galaxy.

You can speed through most of the text, and skip cutscenes you've already seen. Try Final Fantasy III, where you can't skip the cutscenes and are forced to mash the A & B buttons until you get to the boss fight.

aaaaarrrrggggg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 aaaaarrrrggggg
Member since 2005 • 13979 Posts
Guitar Hero 3. Raining Blood on expert......I now know what hard can truly be...
capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#17 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts

10. FEAR, everybody said this game was scary? Last time I take adive from 5 year olds. It was a good game for a shooter but I only got it cause people said how "scary" it was.

gifteddie

It is creepy at first, but yeah it does lose its punch quickly.

Half-Life 2:Episode 2's ending, okay Valve I'm starting to get sick of these cliff-hangers.

gifteddie

Aside from the end of HL2 they haven't had (imo) cliffhangers. It's episodic so they have to end somewhere. Besides would you rather end with a bang or just have it peter out? Episode 3 is the last so that should wrap things up nicely.

2.Assassins Creed, I forgot that you could use benches to hide when you were running away from the Templars so it got very frustrating always trying to get onto the roof hut things or to a pile of hay.

gifteddie

I don't see how thats the games fault.

1.Dead Rising,

gifteddie

The part I hated most was the "ending". That was totally half-***ed and disappointing

Sandro909

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#18 Sandro909
Member since 2004 • 15221 Posts

About doors:

Black: You need explosives or a shotgun to open any door. Doesn't he have hands?

Black_Knight_00

I lol'd at that. :lol:

Things that piss me off are boss fights or parts of a game that are just so hard they're not even fun.

GameFreak315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 GameFreak315
Member since 2003 • 28485 Posts
Ninja Gaiden on Hard mode about halfway through the game...I can't even imagine what the Hurricane Packs do...:?
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Black_Knight_00
[QUOTE="Black_Knight_00"]

About doors:

Sandro909

I lol'd at that. :lol:

Things that piss me off are boss fights or parts of a game that are just so hard they're not even fun.

Yeah, I mean: imagine that guy from Black in front of the door of his own house: 'Hah! I don't need the friggin keys! Stand back honey and hand over the C4!'.

I mean: I bet he and the town carpenter are best friends for life.

walrusgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#21 walrusgod
Member since 2007 • 337 Posts

Definitely. One of the reasons I will never play through FF X ever again. Or most other early PS2 titles, for that matter...it's alright the first time, but when you've seen the cutscene a few times, it's just ridiculous.

Dill-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Dill-Man
Member since 2004 • 863 Posts

-the stupid camera in SoTC, love the game but i get so mad at the camera some times

-dead rising's save system, if they fixed just a few things in that game it would be a masterpiece

-stupid gimick puzzles

Avatar image for deactivated-64b7010800769
deactivated-64b7010800769

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 deactivated-64b7010800769
Member since 2007 • 2011 Posts

I only have two.

Indoor levels on FPS games. They scare the bejesus out of me, cuz it's so confined and I have no idea what's around the next corner. I know, I'm a wussie.

When I finish the last level of a platformer, but don't have all the goodies. It's soooooooooo gall-dang boring to go back and get the rest of the stuff, so I gotta get it the first time around otherwise I give it up as a bad job.

PuRe_CaNaDiaN_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 PuRe_CaNaDiaN_
Member since 2003 • 204 Posts

In no particular order:

Useless and simple puzzles and LOTS of them(ex.Marvel Ultimate Alliance)

Disrespectful players (ex. any game on teh internetz)

Bad interface layouts. "Stop making me scroll past that useless ****ing key!"(ex. Oblivion (PC))

AI opponents that are harder because they cheat (extra health, bonus resources)(ex.Age of Empires 2)

Stutter glitches that usually occur during obnoxious noises (ex. Team Fortress 2)

Ridiculously long final levels. Fighting the same 5 enemies in the same looking environment for 2 hours while dangling the 'you're almost done' sign in front of you is not climatic, it's annoying! (ex. Dungeon Siege 2)

When the character you play as makes an obviously dumb choice. I call it sitcom TV syndrome. (ex. Final Fantasy X)

Choices without consequences, especially in dialogue. If I say something stupid or mean make it have an effect, don't loop back into the recycled dialogue. (ex. Oblivion and Marvel Ultimate Alliance)

Overcrowded HUDs that I can't turn off without seriously imparing gameplay. Seriously, I want to see the screen with the purdy stuff, not the lines and numbers the game is built on. (ex. Assassin's Creed radar)

Cliffhangers. Can't we just make a game without trying to turn into a franchise. You know with an ending! You know, I'm not even sure the gamehad a plot and Ididn't even realizeI was so much as close to the ending. (ex. Gears of War)

ligerz76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 ligerz76
Member since 2007 • 2022 Posts
Getting beat down in Halo 3 when you totally hit the guy first on Xbox Live really makes me mad. I also hate how effin hard NFS Most Wanted gets towards the end at about the number 4 guy when before it was really easy.
skatatay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 skatatay
Member since 2007 • 1617 Posts

Things that piss me off in a game are crappy stories,sloppy controls, and bad gameplay.

skyyfox1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#27 skyyfox1
Member since 2003 • 13015 Posts
what makes me angry most of all is a game that is impossibly hard to complete... there have been many games that fit this catagory like shinobi for the ps2, black for the ps2, medal of honor airborne for the pc... these games are too damn hard!!! and i want to get in my car, get my trusty 38 caliber handgun and go shoot these people!! j/k.. but you know what i mean.
hazuki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#28 hazuki
Member since 2003 • 3959 Posts

10. Cod2/3/4- Respawning enemies. Its super hard to get through areas in veteran, when you are so used to being able to kill everyone. But until you press forward in cod2/3/4, all enemies respawn

9. Newer wwe wrestling games. They feel super clunky, and can't compare to the days of wwf raw is raw on the n64. That game was classic.

8. Rachet and clank future- everyone keeps on bragging how good the graphics are, but the art style is so bland. To a point, smg looks better than this ps3 game. Plus, the devastator sounds like a n64 gun. Low quality.

7. Heavenly sword ads- the game itself is actually fun, but all these ads for it are pathetic. They try to be like 300 with the slow and fast motion, but they use it to death to the point to where it agravtes me. Isn't there a normal flow in time anymore?

6. Devil may cry 1- camera was too close to dante, and made me get killed since it was static and not where it needed to be.

5. Guitar hero- not registering hammer ons and pull offs very well *and never did, till the gh3 guitar came out*

4. Psychotoxic- so cheap of a game, that it wouldn't install on any of my pcs right

3. Dead or alive 4- it was little to no upgraded from doa3. the character models look brighter, but not the next gen look that vf5 has.

2. Metal gear solid portable ops- bad controls, if you haven't played single player for many hours- others have an unfair advantage against you

1. Nearly any single rpg out today- leveling up. It wouldn't be so bad if your character actually showed the differences, and it was useful outside of battle. Like getting higher speed, should mean you run faster. It doesnt though. Plus, all these games now have it so it can take hours just to gain 1 level up. Oblivion did this right by scaling the game with you. Or final fantasy 10, by taking it out all together.

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Black_Knight_00

One more about doors:

Half-Life 2 on the xbox. Why is it so hard to get through doors? Everytime I try to enter/exit a room Freeman gets stuck in the door. What is he, some kind of immensely fat and sweaty trucker? Wait, he can't be sweaty, else he'd be slippery and get through doors easily: he must be covered with gum tree honey and glue.

Fortier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Fortier
Member since 2004 • 7728 Posts

In no specific order...

10: Any second of playingthe Master Ninja difficulty on NinjaGaiden Black.

9: See 10.

8: See 9.

7: Accidentally deleting FFX data from my card before the final battle.

6: Playing SSBM competitively was ridiculously frustrating.

5: Not seeing much songs I really want in the GH series.

4: Not being able to break into the top 10 on the GH3 Wii leaderboards (been at 11 for quite some time).

3: Exploding barrels. 'Nuff said.

2: The fact I still haven't finished Twilight Princess.

1: Not being able to 5 star Through The Fire And Flames on GH3.

Qixote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#31 Qixote
Member since 2002 • 10843 Posts

1. Cutscenes robbing me of gameplay. More and more games today are having more cutscenes with sequences I would much rather play through rather than watch. It's a game, not a movie. Let me play.

2. Cool environments with nothing to do. Some games have very impressive looking levels. Unfortunately, you end up walking your way through them more than anything else. Prime example: Gears of War. I recall several places where I would encounter a shootout, kill them all, then walk several blocks in the empty city until something else happens.

3. Unskippable cutscenes. We've all been there. You get to a difficult part of the game that starts with a cutscene. You die several times and the game reloads before the cutscene. True, many games let you skip them. But I recall encountering a few that don't.

4. Low quality cutscenes. If game developers insist on giving me more cutscenes and less gameplay, then the least they could do is make the cutscene with decent quality. Game graphics have advanced much in recent years, sadly cutscene animation has not.

5. Non-adjustable difficulty. I'm not talking about not being able to set the difficulty before you start the campaign; every game allows that. I'm talking about being able to adjust the difficulty during the game. The very least it should allow resetting the difficulty before starting each new mission. Very few games allow this.

6. Silly checkpoint placements. Checkpoints are great if they are appropriately placed. Unfortunately, too many games place too many of them during easy parts of the game, and not enough during more difficult parts.

7. T & A overkill. I don't mind an occasional game character with sexual appeal. But making every female character run around wielding a weapon in a thong is just ridiculous.

8. Robotlike enemies. When I shoot a person, I expect them to react like any human would. Instead, in almost all games they just react like they were bitten by a mosquito, or don't react at all, unless they die.

9. Give me more gadgets and more opportunities to use them. Yes, shooting guns and throwing grenades is fun. But can I please have something else to do occasionally? Take Splinter Cell games for example. Fisher gets an occasional gadget, but unfortunately the game developers let you use them only once or twice in the whole game.

10. Unsatisfying bosses. My ideal boss isn't one that is simply tougher with godlike armor and accuracy. Hows about putting some creativity into them and make end missions and end games things we want to play rather than avoid. Or give me bosses that require me to think instead of just shooting it with 100 times as much ammo than a regular enemy.

Anofalye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#32 Anofalye
Member since 2006 • 702 Posts

- Raiding or other gameplaysscrewing MY gaming experience.

- Lack of clarity, I need to know what I can/should do, to asset it.

- Lack of progression (apply automatically to any raiding game). It is important to see evolution, progression, developpment, either for a character, for a country...or for whatever else. I must see my stuff are improving in a way or another and maybe not as much as I would want to, so I have to find a way to improve more.

- Taking away what is mine. No nerfs policy. No losing XP. No items degradations. Once it is mine...IT IS MINES FOREVER! :P

- Players able to ruins my gaming experience (be it PvP or whatever). Players should only be able to impact my gaming experience positively, never negatively.

- Peoples trying to hit on other players in a game. Come on, get out or whatever. Peoples playing the game wants to PLAY.

- Been unable to turn a profanity filter off (or any filter). I am not one for using big words too much...but I like to be able to read what peoples are saying. The other side (WAR/WoW), if they want to talk to me, I want to be able to read it. Players interactions is important in multiplayer games.

- Not understanding. When I don't understand what I do wrong in a game, it really get to me. I don't have to be able to do everything and everywhere, but I have at least to be able to understand it, and understand what I have to do in order to succeed.

- Been expected to group, but been on a solo-driven character. I like to group...a LOT. But if the game designs my character to be a soloer, and then groups want me to groupand then I see how miserable my character performs in a group...that's get on my neves. I want to group with a good grouping character...and to solo with a good soloing character. I don't want to group with my soloing toons, and I don't want to solo with my grouping toons...unless a toon is both. Some features should be implemented, so groups see my grouping skills, not my soloer...no matter if I play my soloer or my grouper when they check the LFG peoples.

stjimmy222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#33 stjimmy222
Member since 2007 • 288 Posts

10. Too many long cutscenes interfering with the gameplay (Metal Gear Solid)

9. Half of more of the doors around you do not open and are completely pointless (Capcom games)

8. Not nearly enough songs that I want to appear on Guitar Hero

7. The time it takes to restart on Burnout.

6.When you have to use a whole sand tank for one stupid mistake (Prince of Persia)

I can't think of 10 lol

SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#34 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

[QUOTE="VGobbsesser"]Any game that won't let me skip cutscenes or speed up text.Video_Game_King

The only thing that pisses me off more is if they put that crap before a ridiculously hard boss, or worse, a whole slew of 'em.

*cough Xenosaga II cough*

totalgame78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 totalgame78
Member since 2007 • 52 Posts
my no1 most annyoying game is halo3:evil: is so overrated i h8 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
poetsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36 poetsoul
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

1) Women in thongs, in combat.

2) The lack of an option to turn off the voice acting.

3) 13-year-old protagonists commanding the forces that will defeat darkness.

4) Final Fantasy XII

5) The lack of a mature DS RPG title.

Dill-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Dill-Man
Member since 2004 • 863 Posts

my no1 most annyoying game is halo3:evil: is so overrated i h8 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!totalgame78

im going to go ahead and ignore that...

GameFreak315

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 GameFreak315
Member since 2003 • 28485 Posts
Here's another one...I loved Tales of Symphonia, but I was always lost. I came here a lot to find out where to go next...the directions are very vague. :?
Kniterait

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#39 Kniterait
Member since 2005 • 239 Posts

* Every 13 year old kid playing a multiplayer game thats rated M.

*Real life money > Played time > Gear > Skill

* Hackers, cheaters, exploiters, etc.

*Quiters

* Overrated games with stories written by a unlimited ammount of retarded baby-monkies with no hands and nothing to write on.

*Spiderman, superman, and a lot more Movie > game titles.

And this: (Linked from http://www.darklegacycomics.com/ © 2006-2007 by Arad Kedar.

MetalGearGhOsT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 MetalGearGhOsT
Member since 2005 • 383 Posts

MAN

HALO 3:

1 - WHEN YOU BLAST A DUDE WITH AN ASSAULT RIFLE,MELEE HIM FIRST (ON YOUR SCREEN) AND THEN HE SHOOTS ANDHITS YOU AT THE LAST SECONDAND YOU DIE, EVEN WHEN HE SHOT YOU LESS AND YOU HAD A FULL SHIELD.

For some reason, when you watch the film for the game, it shows you NOT evenhitting the guy, but when you actually played it, you clearly did, this ALWAYS happens with Assault Rifles and Maulers with me.

2 - When your team mate is getting owned by two guys, and you spawn RIGHT next to him, getting shot by two guys and basically being able to do nothing, twice, or even three times in a row.

This also goes for spawning in front of the guy with the rockets, in front of a sniper already looking at you and him getting a headshot,when you run up to guyto kill him, and his teamate spawns right there and they both smash you.

When you mauler a guy three times (once, twice for the shield and the third time against no shield) and he kills YOU with an assault rifle beatdown at the last second somehow (fire plus hit).

When you have a shotty and the other dude has a mauler and you come around the corner, BLAST HIM IN THE CHEST first, and he somehow maulers you and beats you down in the split second after you shoot your shotty, and YOU die but he lives.

Again when you watch the film clip, you shoot him SECOND (even tho on your screen you shot first), and that should still kill him anyways, he only looses his shield.

3 - When you SPARTAN LASER a ghost with a guy in it, go right through the middle of it with it, and the guy lives (I have the film clip and screen shot to prove it lol)

Annnnnddd thats all I got for Halo 3. The only other thing that makes me angry when I play a game is in Gears of War when you fight the host and he just does so much damage so fast, or when you blast a guy with the shotty in the chest and like he dosn't die lol.

Thats about it lol

poetsoul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#41 poetsoul
Member since 2006 • 321 Posts

[QUOTE="totalgame78"]my no1 most annyoying game is halo3:evil: is so overrated i h8 it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Dill-Man

im going to go ahead and ignore that...

Too late. :)

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Black_Knight_00

Dark levels. Dark levels make me angry. Ok, Halo has some dark levels, but it gives you a flashlight. Half-Life has some dark levels but it gives you a flashlight too. Quake 4 and Doom 3 have some very dark levels, but they give you a damn flashlight! SWAT Global strike team (PS2) has a level where you can't literally see a thing and there's no flashlight... and it's a item-hunting timed mission! Mace Griffin bounty hunter has the same problem. Why calling them videogames if I have to rely on sounds to exit a room? Am I not supposed to see something on screen?

What were they thinking?

Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Black_Knight_00
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
chrisx999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 chrisx999
Member since 2007 • 91 Posts

These are in no particular order:

1. When you are with a squad of AI team-mates fighting against a squad of enemy AI. And all of the enemy AI aim for YOU, not your team members.

2. Automatic lock-ons not prioritising- i.e. aiming your SMG at the unarmed, innocent guy who is 100ft away from you rather than the near invincible b*****d with a shotgun in your face.

3. Beating a massively difficult boss, winning 1,000,000 credits and unlockable content, and maxing out all levels- before being killed by some coward, an inch away from a saving point, thus losing all achievements.

4. Completing games and being bored stiff otherwise.

5. Being stuck on one ridiculous early level and being unable to enjoy the pleasures later on in the game.

6. The referee giving 3 of my players red cards for saying "yo' mamma" to the opposition, but the ref ignoring the opposition ceasing the abilities of my once-healthy players' legs, i.e. crunching them from behind.

7. Killing millions of AK47-wielding thugs, before being beaten up to death by an old granny brandishing a pair of knuckle dusters.

8. Pulling off a HUGE trick on Tony Hawk's, then failing because of one too many kickflips.

9. Trying to be stealthy. And failing. i.e. accidently brushing the enemy's legs when sneaking past, or bumping into an oil barrell that makes a hell of a racket.

10. Power cuts, or games freezing, just as a ridiculously difficult mission was accomplished. No game saved.

The list goes on!