Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1 Zerostatic0
Member since 2005 • 4263 Posts
This might sound like a weird request, but I got a Wii at launch and instead of spending 50 bucks on every game I buy and considering the fact that I never had a Cube, I've been researching and buying used Cube games on the cheap (I've spent under 10 bucks on almost every game I have so far). Anyways, since I have acquired so many games so quickly I have a lot of games that I need to beat. I would like to start with the shortest games first, because I don't want to get hung up on a 40 hour game while the games pile-up so I'd like to focus on the short games first, get them out the way. Anyways here are my games in alphabetical order? Alien Hominoid* Batman Vengence Battalion Wars BloodRayne Dead to Rights Extreme-G 3 Eternal Darkness Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance F-Zero GX Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life I-Ninja Killer7 The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker Metriod Prime Metal Arms: Glitch in the System Metroid Prime 2 Echoes Pikmin Red Faction II Resident Evil 4 Spider-man 2 SSX Tricky Starfox Adventures Stars Wars Rogue Squadron II: Rogue Leader Super Mario Sunshine TimeSplitters 2 Sphinx and the cursed Mummy Splinter Cell Tales of Symphonia True Crime: Streets of LA Viewtiful Joe Viewtiful Joe 2Which of these games do you guys know for sure is a short game?
Toribor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Toribor
Member since 2005 • 3255 Posts
I would say it is either Viewtiful Joe, or Spider-man 2. You can beat Spider-man 2 in under an hour if you know what your doing...
drekula

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 drekula
Member since 2006 • 1152 Posts
Star Fox Assault only has 10 missions which are each less than 15-20 minutes.
Avatar image for coastercraver22
coastercraver22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 coastercraver22
Member since 2005 • 392 Posts

This is just an estimate of the games i have played. If I were you i would start with Windwaker, Starfox, or Eternal Darkness first. But if u need to start with the shortest go with spiderman 2 

Eternal Darkness -Around 20 Hours

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles- I think this game never ends

Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life -80 hours or so (depends on how often u sleep in the game)

Killer7 -Around 20 hours

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker- Around 20 hours

Metriod Prime- 20-30 hours

Metroid Prime 2 Echoes- 20-30 hours

Resident Evil 4- 20-30 hours

Spider-man 2 - Around 10 hours

SSX Tricky - This doesnt really have a story or anything. You can play it whenever u want.

Starfox Adventures -Around 20 hours

Super Mario Sunshine -20-30 hours

TimeSplitters 2 -Around 20 hours

Tales of Symphonia -40-60 hours

dxy592

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dxy592
Member since 2006 • 1505 Posts

Rogue Squadron is a very quick game. If you're just planning to beat the main mission and are not trying to get a gold medal on every level you can breeze through this thing in less than a day. Reminds me a little of StarFox64.

I remember Pikmin being pretty short as well.

midid25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 midid25
Member since 2007 • 57 Posts
Jesus man, how much money have u spent on all those games. Were u drunk one night or what? Lol
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Zerostatic0
Jesus man, how much money have u spent on all those games. Were u drunk one night or what? Lolmidid25
I actually spent very little money, Like I said in my original post, I got most of them for under $10, in some cases well under 10. I got Metroid Prime for example during a sale at Gamestop for $3.99. I also got a bunch of those as trades for some of my older PS2 and DS games (on game trading sites like playerchain.com, gametz.com, goozex.com and tradegamesnow.com). Heck I even traded Gamecube games that I got on the cheap for more gamecube games. Buying low and selling high ftw! I honestly am shocked at how many games I've managed to obtain without spending any significant money.
CodingGenius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 60

#8 CodingGenius
Member since 2004 • 8118 Posts
I agree with the earlier post of Viewtiful Joe or Spiderman 2. VJ is a more novel, enjoyable game, but I really liked the web-swinging mechanic of SM2. It feels a lot like flying!
Mop_it_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mop_it_up
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts
Battalion Wars took me 5 hours. It's short and sweet.
Zerostatic0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Zerostatic0
Thanks for the replies guys, I've already started with Spider-man 2. It's a pretty fun game. I love the swinging, and the huge Manhattan environment with no loading is awesome.
GS16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#11 GS16
Member since 2006 • 699 Posts
Spider-Man 2 is really short
Avatar image for LanceUppercut77
LanceUppercut77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LanceUppercut77
Member since 2007 • 169 Posts
My collection: Animal Crossing Amazing Island Batallion Wars Baten Kaitos: Eternal Winds and the Lost Ocean Beyond Good and Evil Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg Bomberman Generation* Bomberman Jetters Chibi Robo Custom Robo Donkey Konga Donkey Konga 2 Donkey Kong Jungle Beat Dragonball Z Budokai Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem F-Zero GX Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance Gauntlet: Dark Legacy Geist Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life I-Ninja Ikaruga Killer 7 Kirby's Air Ride The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker Lost Kindom Lost Kingdom II Luigi's Mansion Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Mario Party 4 Mario Party 5 Mario Party 6 Mario Party 7 Mario Power Tennis Mario Superstar Baseball Mega Man Anniversary Collection Mega Man X Collection Metal Arms: Glitch in the System Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes Metroid Prime Metroid Prime 2: Echoes Mortal Kombat: Deception Odama Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door Pikmin Pikmin 2 Pokemon Colosseum Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones Prince of Persia: The Warrior Within Resident Evil 0 Resident Evil Resident Evil 2 Resident Evil 3 Resident Evil 4 Resident Evil Code Veronica X Skies of Arcadia Legends Sonic Adventure DX Sonic Adventure 2: Battle Sonic Gems Collection Sonic Heroes Sonic Mega Collection Sonic Riders Soul Caliber II Starfox Adventures Starfox Assault Star Wars Rogue Squadron 2: Rogue Leader Star Wars Rouge Squadron 3: Rebel Strike Super Mario Strikers Super Mario Sunshine Super Monkey Ball Super Monkey Ball 2 Super Smash Bros Melee Tales of Symphonia Timesplitters 2 Viewtiful Joe Viewtiful Joe 2 WarioWare , Inc: Mega Party Games Wario World
redboxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 redboxa
Member since 2006 • 374 Posts
^^ DUDE!!!!! holy games! I dont have 1/4 of that much just through all my systems...hmmm..maybe its cuz i always trade them in...hmm'