What GC game do you wish never existed??

finalfan789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 finalfan789
Member since 2006 • 6514 Posts

^^^Topic

I wish Dark Summit never existed...can't think of anything else right now though:P

marioraider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#2 marioraider
Member since 2006 • 1247 Posts

You ever hear of that game "Metroid Prime"?

Wow, god-awful game :P

Avatar image for Dingram_Meridal
Dingram_Meridal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Dingram_Meridal
Member since 2005 • 523 Posts
Anything involving Barbie...or Barney...
diddy007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 diddy007
Member since 2006 • 77 Posts
That wario platformer game.. it didn't do justice to the name
d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#5 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts

Super Smash Bros Melee - then I wouldn't have to continually read posts from people going on about how great it is.

I thought it was just another button masher with vomit-inducing characters when I played it.

Much better multiplayer games out there, like Super Monkey Ball 2 and Timesplitters 2.

binx_the_fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 binx_the_fox
Member since 2007 • 48 Posts

That's difficult...

Can i have two?

Lost Kingdoms and Shadow the Hedgehog, 'cause lets face it, he really didn't deserve his own game.

BrokenNaginata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 BrokenNaginata
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts
Super Smash Bros Melee - then I wouldn't have to continually read posts from people going on about how great it is.

I thought it was just another button masher with vomit-inducing characters when I played it.d_parker

I'd have to agree with you there. Never played the game myself, but I really don't see what all the hype is about, and I'm really sick of all the posts about it.

Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
I love SSBM, but the ridiculous amount of posts about it and all the hardcore competition still annoys me...
SuperMario_46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#9 SuperMario_46
Member since 2006 • 4960 Posts
Oh man there are so many that i don't know where to start, oh wait i do: CHARLIE'S ANGELS ( the worst piece of crap EVERRRR!!) AND THERE ARE MANY. MANY MORE: Dragon ball z sagas, shadow the hedgehog, wario world an fantastic 4.
cyprus646

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10 cyprus646
Member since 2004 • 4070 Posts
I would say spyhunter what a god awful garbage game I wasted 20 bucks on.
Metroid47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Metroid47
Member since 2007 • 43 Posts
Obviously the only answer to this topic has got to be certain 3rd-party games that also unfortunately appear on the Gamecube, I mean, there is no Nintendo series that I hate, no way!!
xxxxxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 xxxxxn
Member since 2005 • 644 Posts

Pokemon Channel. It's a game where you watch Pikachu watch TV. The virtual TV doesn't even get that many stations. Plus, if you try to go outside when Pikachu wants to watch TV some more(which he often does), you will get a cutscene of Pikachu shutting the door on you, and he will go back to watching TV. Also, sometimes Pikachu will change the channel on you when you're in the middle of watching a program, and sometimes he does really stupid things like just giving away your stuffed Pokemon thatyou bought.

Most of the stations are lame anyway. The weather station is the most annoying thing ever due to the fact that Slowpoke takes forever to change the weather, the egg hatching channel all you can do is select what you think the egg will be, then you might have to wait a few hours before you can check back, the cartoon channel only gives you three cartoons, and once you've seen them all, you probably won't want to watch them many more times, the shop channel is okay, but you can only order three items a day(WTF). The only channels I really like are the news channel and the game show channel.

The only good thing about this game is the card collecting gives the game a reason to keep playing and you get a Pokemon Mini that you can buy games for from the shop channel. Of course on some of the games, like the tangram game and the game where you move the blocks to get the Pokemon to the end, there is no save feature, so if you shut the game off, you have to redo all the puzzles you already did. :(

Why Nintendo, why did you have to release this horrible game?? Pokemon Snap, the Stadium games, Hey You Pikachu, and Pokemon XD(the 3-D RPG) were such good games. Why did you have to release this piece of garbage for the Gamecube???

AFBrat77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 AFBrat77
Member since 2004 • 26848 Posts

You ever hear of that game "Metroid Prime"?

Wow, god-awful game :P

marioraider

obviously u are kidding.

If not for Metroid Prime, I wouldn't own a GC, and I would still be a PC snob when it comes to consoles. Once I played the game on someone elses console, i knew I needed a GC.

StarryMidnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 StarryMidnight
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I can't really think of any.

KevinM2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 KevinM2008
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

I thought it was just another button masher with vomit-inducing characters when I played it.

Much better multiplayer games out there, like Super Monkey Ball 2 and Timesplitters 2.

d_parker

Extremely false but since your annoyed by it i won't tirade you on it :)

Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#16 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts
shadow the hedgeho awful game
theman64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#17 theman64
Member since 2007 • 1269 Posts
Home Run King... the worst sports game I've ever played. :P
VinheimGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 VinheimGuy
Member since 2007 • 38 Posts
I wish P.N.03 never existed because it was a piece if crap shooter
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
Oh, and I can't forget about Pokemon Colosseum... it made me depressed thinking about what could have been for a console Pokemon game.
Mop_it_up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Mop_it_up
Member since 2005 • 2412 Posts
Jeremy McGrath's Supercross World. That game was just terrible.
Thrizwat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Thrizwat
Member since 2007 • 299 Posts

The Sims: Bustin Out

That Game Sucked Soooooooooooo Hard.... Terrible Just Terrible

cloud31blunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#22 cloud31blunt
Member since 2007 • 624 Posts
better 2 be a pc gamer snob than play metroid its the worst shooter ive ever played and ive played some bad ones
glitzville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 glitzville
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

better 2 be a pc gamer snob than play metroid its the worst shooter ive ever played and ive played some bad ones cloud31blunt

You sir, are an idiot! Even check Gamespot's score of Metroid Prime, it's not 9.7 for no reason like! (or IGN's 9.8, for that matter) and another thing, its not meant to be a First Person "Shooter"(it did start out as a side-scroller) but a (as Nintendo calls it) "First Person Adventure"(hence all the exploring). It's obviously just not your type of game. Idiot.

Relys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Relys
Member since 2005 • 4426 Posts
[QUOTE="d_parker"]Super Smash Bros Melee - then I wouldn't have to continually read posts from people going on about how great it is.

I thought it was just another button masher with vomit-inducing characters when I played it.BrokenNaginata

I'd have to agree with you there. Never played the game myself, but I really don't see what all the hype is about, and I'm really sick of all the posts about it.

bull****. It's probally the funnest multi-player game, I have EVER played.

Play games before you criticize them, idiot.

d_parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 85

#25 d_parker
Member since 2005 • 2128 Posts
[QUOTE="BrokenNaginata"][QUOTE="d_parker"]Super Smash Bros Melee - then I wouldn't have to continually read posts from people going on about how great it is.

I thought it was just another button masher with vomit-inducing characters when I played it.Relys

That YOU have ever played. Not me.

BrokenNaginata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BrokenNaginata
Member since 2007 • 129 Posts
[QUOTE="BrokenNaginata"][QUOTE="d_parker"]Super Smash Bros Melee - then I wouldn't have to continually read posts from people going on about how great it is.

I thought it was just another button masher with vomit-inducing characters when I played it.Relys

I didn't criticize the game, I just said I didn't see what all the hype was about. It may be the best game for you, but it's just not something that I am interested in. I was agreeing with the other poster that there are far too many threads related to the game on the Gamespot message boards, it gets annoying having to sift thru all of those to find anything else.

The thread asks what game we wished never existed, I have my opinion and you have yours, and that doesn't make either one of us an idiot. Calling others an idiot for voicing their opinions might make you one, however...

WaterDumple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#27 WaterDumple
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts
WarioWare: Mega Party Game$. Poor rehash of a great game.
vashkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 135

User Lists: 25

#28 vashkey
Member since 2005 • 33781 Posts
Pokemon Colleseum.