The Official Naruto Clash of Ninja Forum.

hinatarules345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 hinatarules345
Member since 2006 • 43 Posts

The first game was a hit,but the secound was a better hit,because of the EXTENDED character selection and continueing story. but i am wondering if/what the 3rd game comes out. it will probly come out this year in fall (like all "upcomeing games") and i hope they will include more of the characters they missed (temari,tenten,etc.) and get more of the story in. now i am not one of those spoilers of the series..im on the Toonami episodes (like tonight the episode "Village in Distress: A New A-Ranked mission and "A Shirkers Call to Action: A Layabout No More." I am a huge fan of Naruto and I love the series. If you have any information on this new up-comeing game,please post it here. i hope you have a Naruto-filled day!

dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

Considering the game comes out then these would be the new characters. All of which were in the Japanese version of the game.

Tenten *

Choji Akimichi *

Shino Aburame *

Temari *

Jiraiya *

Tsunade *

Third Hokage *

Anko Mitarashi *

Itachi Uchiha *

(Thanks Wikipedia)

And the story of the game goes up to about episode 90.

hinatarules345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 hinatarules345
Wow! Thanks for posting! i never knew we would get THAT many new characters. Thanks for the information!
the_leet_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_leet_kid
Member since 2005 • 9951 Posts
The 4th one already came out in Japan.
hinatarules345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 hinatarules345

i just heard that the game is going to be delayed for 5 days to add a new...new character!!!i wonder who it will be...my friend sayd that was the truth but i do trust him alot. he is a Bigger naruto fan than me...

Leu-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#6 Leu-kun
Member since 2006 • 2712 Posts
In the third or fourth, I knew you can play with lots of ninja teams, and it is team vs team mode, does that mean 3 vs 3? every realse had a change in the number of fighters at the same time or at least related to the fighting mode
Georgemen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Georgemen
Member since 2004 • 181 Posts
If the 3rd Clash of Ninja is ever released outside Japan, then it will more than probably be released at about the same time that the 100th Episode is shown on America. As for the Team Vs Team mode, it is only available on the fourth Clash of Ninja.
hinatarules345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 hinatarules345
3 vs. 3 huh? that sounds awesome! (yet to much chaos...) I reakin this is gonna be a mighty fine game. only  one thing stands in our way. WHEN THE HECK IS IT GONNA COME OUT??!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!
akuya32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 akuya32
Member since 2006 • 1166 Posts
The 4th one is great and all my friends are addicted to it. I liked 2, but once i found out about four i had to get it. More specials, characters, boards and modes. If your a fan of the second one you should get the 4th one. Well worth it and is on my list of top games for the cube.
dragonball3900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 dragonball3900
Member since 2005 • 8511 Posts

i just heard that the game is going to be delayed for 5 days to add a new...new character!!!i wonder who it will be...my friend sayd that was the truth but i do trust him alot. he is a Bigger naruto fan than me...

hinatarules345
Its not even announced yet, it cant be delayed...
hinatarules345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 hinatarules345
you think so? we'll just have to see when it comes out
MarthSan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MarthSan
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
When I use Lee's special on Gaara, how come I punch him  seven times and then I do primary lotus, why does this only happen to Gaara?
hinatarules345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 hinatarules345
it probibly goes along with the story like...u know,like kakashi usein shaningan on characters.
HallowBastion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

#15 HallowBastion
Member since 2004 • 9906 Posts
When I use Lee's special on Gaara, how come I punch him  seven times and then I do primary lotus, why does this only happen to Gaara?MarthSan
Because it happened in the anime/manga. So, they made it reflect in the game...kind of like if you do Guy's special to Lee, he'll yell out "Guy-sensei!" It's unique to that situation.
Sir1-9-9-0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Sir1-9-9-0
Member since 2007 • 1195 Posts
I'm not sure if it will come out for gamecube, but I have read a lot of forums stating that it may come out for Wii. I don't care what it comes out for, I will get it no matter what!
DeafNYCPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#17 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts

We should ask D3 if it may bring Naruto GNT 3-4 to America. I am sure that I will try to play Wii's Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution.