ladyaurion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 ladyaurion
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Alright, so I'm in the Temple of Darkness (first visit.) & you know how you've got to get those shadow things to follow you? Well, supposedly, if you place them by the light it's supposed to serve as sort of a checkpoint, right? And when you leave the room , and come back... they should still be placed by that light... correct?

Now I don't know if i'm doing anything wrong, but when i place them by the light... then leave and come back.. they'll be gone! ahhh! help please!

thankyouuu.

DeafNYCPlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 DeafNYCPlayer
Member since 2004 • 2314 Posts
How much that yougot shadow fragments? The shadow fragments would stay light crystal at bottom area of the room. I will check strategy guide. You may check the Temple of Darkness puzzle at Gamefaqs or this faq.
Yodas_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#3 Yodas_Boy
Member since 2007 • 857 Posts
I believe they'll only stay where you leave them if you get them all the way down to the bottom of the first room. You'll see a little scene where the shadow thing moves into the middle of a platform, that's when it'll stay there. Any other time you leave them and they'll just get reset if you leave and enter the room again. I recommend checking out a guide at gamefaqs, the temple of darkness is extremely confusing without it.
ladyaurion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 ladyaurion

hmm, thank you!

so in order for them to actually stay where i want them to, do i need to have all five of them there??
maybe that's what i'm doing wrong. >.

dark_soulEXE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 dark_soulEXE
Member since 2006 • 2867 Posts
Yeah, from memory.
Aerthel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Aerthel
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts

Hmm from what I remember:
*You have to make those shadows follow you to a special platform one by one, swithcing those light pillars off on route

*You'll know you hit that platform because it plays a little cutscene where the shadow fragment goes to the center of the platform by itself

*When that happens you can go for the next shadow

ladyaurion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 ladyaurion
Oh! That really helps a lot! Thank you! :]
Krevnator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Krevnator
Member since 2006 • 137 Posts

its been a long time since I played through that game but I beat it twice and it was my 2nd favourite gamecube game (to smash brothers melee) so I can say how to roughly go about the temple of darkness off the top of my head. After you get to the point where you have to start collecting the dark thingys all you have to do is go about the 1st and 2nd floor of the temple using your ring to manipulate the blocks and find them. Then bring the darkness thingys back to the big center room where there are stairs leading downward. They will stay there once you bring them. After you gather everysingle one they will lead you downstairs, to well a very long set of stairs downward. The boss spirit is at the bottom if you hadnt already figured that out.