wii_addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 wii_addict
Member since 2006 • 114 Posts
I have a wii and I really want to play RE4. Should I wait for the Wii Edition (which comes out next month in Australia) or get the gamecube version? I don't plan to get both.
Avatar image for der_spudmeister
der_spudmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#2 der_spudmeister
Member since 2005 • 607 Posts
I would wait for the Wii-version if I were you. It is supposed to be sold for 30 dollars anyway (don't know how that fares into Australian currency) and you get an extra story mode of some sort involving Ada, which isn't in the GC-version. So basically, the Wii-version has all the greatness of the GC-version with even more extra's sprinkled on top.
verdugoRE4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

#3 verdugoRE4
Member since 2006 • 2389 Posts

I would wait for the Wii version. The controls are possibly going to be a lot better to jump into, you get extras just like the PS2 version, and the graphics might be better made.

The GC doesn't have any of that, its also an incredible game as well, but I think you should wait for the wii version.

hope that helps.

-verdugo

wii_addict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 wii_addict
Member since 2006 • 114 Posts
Ok thx guys, yeah I think I'll get the wii version.
emilcoh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 emilcoh
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Wait for the Wii versions reviews the last thing you want is to find out it's bad by playing it. As for the Wii version having more content yes it will it should have all the extra content the ps2 version had plus a little more though I don't remember about hearing a release date.

themc_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

#6 themc_7
Member since 2004 • 921 Posts
I would recommend getting the original, bc that game is amazing the way it is, but I guess if the Wii version will be more interactive, or better or something I'd try it.
sumo1973

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 sumo1973
Member since 2005 • 1195 Posts
I would get the Wii version because you can use either the Wii controls or a Gamecube controller plus you get the PS2 extras.
Sprigain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#8 Sprigain
Member since 2006 • 3575 Posts

I have a wii and I really want to play RE4. Should I wait for the Wii Edition (which comes out next month in Australia) or get the gamecube version? I don't plan to get both.wii_addict

yea just wait for the wii edition