My friend is very whiney about losing in Melee.

Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 0

#1 Kikouken
Member since 2006 • 15913 Posts
Okay so my friend is a C stick user (he doesn't know how to Smash properly) So all he does is press the C stick. He barely presses A or B. So whenever he hits me, it's always 15-25% dmg or so I get high damage fast against him cause of that. So he beat me twice with using the C Stick.

Then I was like "Don't use the C-Stick for once, you never press buttons. Try smashing for once"

We play a match and he never used the C stick then he lost. Now he's complaning that he's better than me even though he uses C stick and I smash normally by using the joystick and A button. Then he began making excuses like "SHEIK IS TOO FAST MAN!!111" and all this crap.

He takes Smash so seriously =_='
joomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 joomen
Member since 2005 • 423 Posts
my bro and  friends get uber pissed when i own them with shiek (or anyone for that matter) :D
Funkyhamster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Funkyhamster
Member since 2005 • 17366 Posts
Wow... the only thing worse than an uber-competitive SSB player is an uber-competitive SSB player who's bad. :|
yagr_zero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 yagr_zero
Member since 2006 • 27850 Posts
You should slap him across the face, and then beat him in Smash the right way.
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Kikouken
I always beat him in smash because before he never wanted to smash. He said it "takes too much time" and always presses Up B. Now since he uses the C Stick he "edge guards" (he calls it) when I fly off the map and when I come he taps the C left or right (depending on where I fly off) I told him the game is very one sided cause once you edge guard there's no coming back. But he thinks he's pro and he's the only one that "edge guards"
Hagfors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 Hagfors
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts
then use someone whose up b move does damage all the way through like falco and fox then have him "edge guard" he wont keep it up for long.
Avatar image for GoldenSilence87
GoldenSilence87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7 GoldenSilence87
Member since 2004 • 1047 Posts
Wow... the only thing worse than an uber-competitive SSB player is an uber-competitive SSB player who's bad. :|Funkyhamster
Indeed. It got so bad with my friends that we had to stop playing. It was pathetic.
Killpill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#8 Killpill
Member since 2005 • 296 Posts

There's nothing wrong with him C-sticking all day, well that is if he doesn't want is ass handed to him everytime he plays....... just shield grab him.

Maybe try and teach him to play?

nivet14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nivet14
Member since 2006 • 5329 Posts
Who cares ?
samusaran28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 samusaran28
Member since 2003 • 298 Posts
Yea i usually beat my friends down bad in melee. Me and my friends  have been playing it a lot lately doing four player. We play 10 lives and with me being samus they can only get a maximum of 2-3 lives off of me. We stopped playing when i hit 240 kill and the next closest to my was my friend nick with 46. The last time we played my friend bryan actually yelled STOP!!!!!! as we were playing and i kept killing everyone. I was laughing so hard for the next hour because he said it like a whiney little kid being pushed around by a bully.
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
well..shiek is the 3rd best character in the game according to the Tier List. There's nothing wrong with him using the C stick, if you're good, you should be able to counter him pretty easily. 
staindcoldlp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 staindcoldlp
Member since 2004 • 15121 Posts

Wow... the only thing worse than an uber-competitive SSB player is an uber-competitive SSB player who's bad. :|Funkyhamster

I love competitive people who are bad at games.

Jerell_rast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Jerell_rast
Member since 2004 • 7095 Posts

There's nothing wrong with him C-sticking all day, well that is if he doesn't want is ass handed to him everytime he plays....... just shield grab him.

Maybe try and teach him to play?

Killpill
Best move:). Always works.
ZLinkZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 ZLinkZ
Member since 2007 • 452 Posts
Your friend is just annoying...some people are like that
Killpill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Killpill
well..shiek is the 3rd best character in the game according to the Tier List. There's nothing wrong with him using the C stick, if you're good, you should be able to counter him pretty easily. badaboom187
Really? I thought it was a tie between Sheik, Marth and Peach? Is Sheik a guy or girl?
Gamehead88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#16 Gamehead88
Member since 2005 • 133 Posts

you have a lot to learn

Killpill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Killpill

you have a lot to learn

Gamehead88

Why's that?
pandaman37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 pandaman37
Member since 2006 • 1132 Posts
[QUOTE="badaboom187"]well..shiek is the 3rd best character in the game according to the Tier List. There's nothing wrong with him using the C stick, if you're good, you should be able to counter him pretty easily. Killpill
Really? I thought it was a tie between Sheik, Marth and Peach? Is Sheik a guy or girl?

i think shiek is a girl with a flat chest.... anyway, ya theres alot of people who complain like that when they lose... what i hate more though is losing to someone that only cheat plays by pushing the same button over and over
badaboom187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 badaboom187
Member since 2005 • 6917 Posts
[QUOTE="badaboom187"]well..shiek is the 3rd best character in the game according to the Tier List. There's nothing wrong with him using the C stick, if you're good, you should be able to counter him pretty easily. Killpill

Sheik is slightly better than marth and peach. I think it's a girl.
h4rdkor3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 h4rdkor3
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
Sheik is Zelda in disguise.  This talk about Sheik being a guy is nonsense.
Killpill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Killpill

Meh I guess it doesn't really matter huh? I for one don't want to get into a tier discussion about ssbm........

Daynus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Daynus
Member since 2006 • 1227 Posts
Yea your friend's not very good, thinking he kicks butt because he can push the C-stick to do smash attacks. But then again, you can't be that great either, if you can't kick his butt when that's all he does. No offense, it's just it's not that hard to defend against.
Kikouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Kikouken
Yea your friend's not very good, thinking he kicks butt because he can push the C-stick to do smash attacks. But then again, you can't be that great either, if you can't kick his butt when that's all he does. No offense, it's just it's not that hard to defend against.Daynus
I do defend against him but he constantly smashes. If you played against him you'd understand what I'm saying.
Hagfors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Hagfors
Member since 2004 • 76 Posts

[QUOTE="Daynus"]Yea your friend's not very good, thinking he kicks butt because he can push the C-stick to do smash attacks. But then again, you can't be that great either, if you can't kick his butt when that's all he does. No offense, it's just it's not that hard to defend against.Kikouken
I do defend against him but he constantly smashes. If you played against him you'd understand what I'm saying.

it really cant be all that hard because everytime you smash there is a second where you cant move. so if its all he does then there is a lot of time in between each attack for you to hit him.

VSmack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 VSmack
Member since 2003 • 37 Posts
If you're good enough it doesn't matter if he only uses C. I also find it takes too long to move your thumb to press the stick too, but that's me
Duckman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Duckman5
Member since 2006 • 18934 Posts
Okay so my friend is a C stick user (he doesn't know how to Smash properly) So all he does is press the C stick. He barely presses A or B. So whenever he hits me, it's always 15-25% dmg or so I get high damage fast against him cause of that. So he beat me twice with using the C Stick.

Then I was like "Don't use the C-Stick for once, you never press buttons. Try smashing for once"

We play a match and he never used the C stick then he lost. Now he's complaning that he's better than me even though he uses C stick and I smash normally by using the joystick and A button. Then he began making excuses like "SHEIK IS TOO FAST MAN!!111" and all this crap.

Kikouken

I HATE it when all they do is use the C stick. It's like playing with a handicap.
worubouk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 worubouk
Member since 2006 • 105 Posts
lol, my friends get P.O'd at me for using too many buttons at a time!
HereToLMAO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 HereToLMAO
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Kikouken

OMG i am months late on this, u sir are an idiot. u have to complain till he stops using the c stick so u can win. then u say he is whinney. this was a very funny read. just had to say something. thank you for the laugh.

cfamgcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 cfamgcn
Member since 2004 • 5587 Posts

[QUOTE="Daynus"]Yea your friend's not very good, thinking he kicks butt because he can push the C-stick to do smash attacks. But then again, you can't be that great either, if you can't kick his butt when that's all he does. No offense, it's just it's not that hard to defend against.Kikouken

I have a couple of friends who just use the C-Stick, but I have no problem beating them... you should try using long-range characters if you can't win...

yugi1818

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 yugi1818
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
Im like unbeatable at melee.I actualy never as a mader afact. My Only use Peach.:P
ShadowofTulkas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 ShadowofTulkas
Member since 2007 • 1811 Posts

All my friends are like that. I really don't like sore-losers and whiners.

Remember whiners are weiners.

summer_star17x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 summer_star17x
Member since 2007 • 2683 Posts

Throw a Mr. Saturn at him.
that'll shut him up. :)

GSmashX_202

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#33 GSmashX_202
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts

I know your anger my friend he complains all the time like "You cheap use this and that or " It so cheap" Hes a real fat head when it come to video games